Baseball in Santo Domingo

C

Cody

Hello,
Does anyone know about a Restaurant or Store owned by Sammy Sosa in the area? Please let me know.

S

Steve

Cody,

The only restaurants and clubs owned by Sammy Sosa are in San Pedro de Macoris, which is a couple of hours east of Santo Domingo. The famous one is Sammy Club, which is a very popular disco in San Pedro. I've heard that Sosa can sometimes be found in the off-season in Santo Domingo at an open-air bar on the Santo Domingo Malecon just west of the Hotel Interncontinental, but I've forgotten it's name -- Plaza D'Frank?

B

Beth

Steve,
Thanks for getting back to me, the reason I was asking is that I will be playing baseball in Santo Domingo the week of August 6th I am 12 years old and a big fan of Sosa, I heard he did alot for some local town there. Do you happen to know if there is also any fast food restaurants there in Santo Domingo like a McDonalds or Burger King? Please let me know.
Cody

J

jerry

In Santo Domingo there is Mcdonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Churchs Chicken, KFC, Wendys. I can not remember if I saw a Taco Bell or not. They pretty much have them all. But eat at some of the local places because they have some very good food.

Jerry