phone number of Ladybird?

Contenta

Aug 27, 2005
Does anyone here have the phone number of Ladybird???

For privacy reasons I don't expect you to post it here, but if someone has it, I would highly appreciate it, if you could give her my phone number and ask her to call me asap.

She wrote, that she saw my missing dog
http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/70756-missing-dog-5000-peso-reward-safe-return-4.html

and I would like to speak with her asap, before my dog is running away again...

My number is 809 202 39 49 (it's a landline, so sms don't work)

Thank you for helping!

Contenta

Aug 27, 2005
Thank you whirleybird! I already sent her a message by skype, and also a pm but she seems not to be online... but may be you are more lucky.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Whilst I have every sympathy for you for your lost dog, I greatly take offense that you should ask people for my private phone number on a public forum. Did it never occur to you that I am an extremely busy person and dont spend all day on DR1 and Skype. Whirleybird respected my privacy and I thank her for that.
I answered your message as soon as I arrived home

Last edited:

Contenta

Aug 27, 2005
Dear Ladybird, exactly because I assume that you are not all day long on the computer, I asked for your phone number. And because I am very well aware that most people don't want their phone number in a public forum, I wrote that they should NOT post it in the forum. Please check my post, I asked, if someone that has your number, would contact you and give you my number.

For privacy reasons I don't expect you to post it here, but if someone has it, I would highly appreciate it, if you could give her my phone number and ask her to call me asap.

My number is 809 202 39 49 (it's a landline, so sms don't work)

Thank you for helping!

Would you please tell me when and where exactly you saw my dog?

And if you see my dog again, would you please catch her and lock her in somewhere or tie her on a tree, and call me? So, she can not run away again, till I organised someone that picks her up.

It's been a nightmare for me the last weeks with my dog missing, so your help is very much appreciated!!!