guzmancito

J

John Evans

heres a nice easy question - nothing controversial- whats the road like from Puerto Plata through guzmancito to luperon - is it four wheel drive or can you do it in a regular vehical -

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
heres a nice easy question - nothing controversial- whats the road like from Puerto Plata through guzmancito to luperon - is it four wheel drive or can you do it in a regular vehical -
I don't rightly know where Guzmancito is, but if you're talking about the dirt road turnoff after Puerto Plata and before Maimon, that would be considered the "shortcut" to Luperon, I would say that you need at least a SUV, as it would be too much for a car.
I haven't been on that road in a fair time, so my info may not be current, but I can't see that they would have invested in fixing it up to the point that cars could go through.

J

John Evans

thats a pity I heard that the coastal road has very nice scenery and one or two good beaches....I will try the other road again from imbert....but i must avoid the coffee near la isabella made with condensed milk that i was forced to drink because the cafe owner went on his motorbike specially to get it...am I rambling