irritated...by 'how not to post on DR1' posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
excuse me ...why should any new poster have to eat humble pie???
i agree with the earlier poster's opinion that many responders seem to range from the plain ol' nosy type , to the down right rude and obnoxious!

There are a few main offenders, rocky and lambada come to mind!!! With more than a few people that behave in an obsequious way towards the more 'revered' contributors of this site!!!!!!!

One example, that comes to mind, is in regard to the that nosy old toad lambada........who would only refer me to her financial house after meeting me first, so as to peruse my financial documents and make sure my money was legit (mind your own freakin business lambada...i mean how dare you????how dare you????)...looking for a commission ??? i know a lot more about you than you think!!!!!!!!.

This site is an invaluable resource, however the quality of the site is now in question. When i ask a question i want an answer...i dont want to meet a 'gate keeper'(lambada)!!!!!!!!!! just tell me the name of the business. i dont want invitations to your home with requests to bring proof of my financial pathway that lead me to have x amount of $$$$ to invest.

when i joined DR1 i thought this was a great resource until i was the recipient of a few rude responses ..........and inturn i repaid you in kind . i began to mock you with my responses to show my contempt for this site!....

To the owner of this site, you must be blind to not see the sarcasm and rudeness that goes on within these pages. Perhaps you the owner might think to yourself 'big deal' with respect to my complaint....well let me tell you something. ive sold close to 700k worth of property in the last 2 years and i purposely did not use DR1's real estate section because of this site!...my little protest to you....whats your commission for home sales ??? how much would you have made if you had me for a customer....how much did you say????? a lot of money, right ???? Well this little fish is one very wealthy pig and you missed out on some serious commission...ouch!!!!!!!

By you allowing your site to deteriorate (where's rich snyder when you need him?. God bless his soul!) it cost you 3 real estate sales!!!

This site is NOW a liabilty to your real estate business!!!!!!!!

oh' with the money i have in the bank i wont be eating humble pie Robert ........i am willing however to purchase one from a german bakery so that you, the owners of this site, rocky and that old hag lambada can eat it

best wishes

Last edited by a moderator:

elkangorito

Sep 24, 2007
Cronyism

I too have encountered quite noticeable cronyism within this forum. On the whole, I don't find a high level of rudeness or mocking to exist but when these things do rear their ugly heads, it is usually exuded by the same old people & with a certain contempt akin to "I can say what I like & nobody can touch me". This clear display of "some people are more equal than others" within this forum is discouraging, to say the least.

Consequently, this shall be my last post. I will now go & join another forum, which hopefully doesn't endorse cronyism.

Ps The worst display of rudeness that I have witnessed here came from somebody whose nick was "colon" (or something like that.) All moderation was seemingly absent at the time.

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
I'm admin on a long standing, busy message board. We are for ever being accused of cronyism. The reality is much more simple. In any established community there are relationships that people understand, in jokes and communications that are subtle. It helps if an outsider learns them first rather than simply 'poke a stick in'. However, if they do poke a stick in, they can then choose to shrug their shoulders and get on with it, take their ball home and never post again, adapt or keep poking. Continuing to poke is usually the least productive because the establishment closes ranks. Taking ball home isn't always a bad move, they find a community that has got what they are looking for, everyone is happy. Learning first is a good move but even then, mistakes can be made (and perhaps that is where the 'humble pie' comes in?). I've managed to p' off at least one long term poster (probably two). I'm of the 'shrug shoulders' attitude. I've never met those people in the real world, so it doesn't matter. I have met other members of this forum in the real world and found them to be really nice people, every one of them.

Ultimately, on my forum, if people don't like it, we offer them their money back. If you ask Robert, I'm sure he'll return your investment in the forum?

excuse me ...why should any new poster have to eat humble pie???
i agree with the earlier poster's opinion that many responders seem to range from the plain ol' nosy type , to the down right rude and obnoxious!

There are a few main offenders, rocky and lambada come to mind!!! With more than a few people that behave in an obsequious way towards the more 'revered' contributors of this site!!!!!!!

One example, that comes to mind, is in regard to the that nosy old toad lambada........who would only refer me to her financial house after meeting me first, so as to peruse my financial documents and make sure my money was legit (mind your own freakin business lambada...i mean how dare you????how dare you????)...looking for a commission ??? i know a lot more about you than you think!!!!!!!!.

This site is an invaluable resource, however the quality of the site is now in question. When i ask a question i want an answer...i dont want to meet a 'gate keeper'(lambada)!!!!!!!!!! just tell me the name of the business. i dont want invitations to your home with requests to bring proof of my financial pathway that lead me to have x amount of $$$$ to invest.

when i joined DR1 i thought this was a great resource until i was the recipient of a few rude responses ..........and inturn i repaid you in kind . i began to mock you with my responses to show my contempt for this site!....

To the owner of this site, you must be blind to not see the sarcasm and rudeness that goes on within these pages. Perhaps you the owner might think to yourself 'big deal' with respect to my complaint....well let me tell you something. ive sold close to 700k worth of property in the last 2 years and i purposely did not use DR1's real estate section because of this site!...my little protest to you....whats your commission for home sales ??? how much would you have made if you had me for a customer....how much did you say????? a lot of money, right ???? Well this little fish is one very wealthy pig and you missed out on some serious commission...ouch!!!!!!!

By you allowing your site to deteriorate (where's rich snyder when you need him?. God bless his soul!) it cost you 3 real estate sales!!!

This site is NOW a liabilty to your real estate business!!!!!!!!

oh' with the money i have in the bank i wont be eating humble pie Robert ........i am willing however to purchase one from a german bakery so that you, the owners of this site, rocky and that old hag lambada can eat it

best wishes

You must have alot of free time to write that long a$$ post, Enjoy your other forum where you will post with the other 3 or 4 regular posters. Stop bitchin and get over it already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Dear Mike,

Thank you for the honourable mention.
You have been unfairly victimized.
It just ain't right, that you would have been mistreated, simply for having a bad attitude and being rude, ie"
Personally i dont give a pig's a$$ what you think of my temperament , mental state or agenda.....you know why???? Because all i care about is getting an ANSWER to my question.
What gives anyone the right to talk back to you?
After all, it is your God given right to have your questions answered.
And even if you have a bad attitude and get rude, people should just suck it up and give you your answer.
I sincerely believe that we should all get down on our knees and beg for your forgiveness, as well as promise to sit here 24 hours/day, waiting to serve you.
I'm so sorry that we failed you and I'm sure that you will be able to fit in a lot better on the hate board, where people know their place in life, and will be at your beck & call, regardless of how nasty you are.
Buen viage.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Should any reader of this thread think that there is any element of credibility to 'Is MikeHunt there' please visit his first 10 or 12 posts. THEY will speak volumes as to why said gentleman (note the SMALL 'g') was never really accepted as a serious contender for .................... anything on DR1.

Happy Landings Mike. May you remain with your friends on that other site for a long time - apart from one or two decent posters misguidedly thinking they might change things there, it is the forum for the obnoxious. No wonder you feel right at home!! ~ Grahame.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Is the old hag permitted to respond? :laugh::laugh: People don't actually need to read his first 10 posts, BushBaby..........I think we were all somewhat dubious from his choice of handle.

Anyone else get the feeling that this poster's strings are being pulled or his mouthpiece being worked by a banned DR1 poster...........? :cheeky:

I won't say whom.

El sabelot?

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 7, 2008
Should any reader of this thread think that there is any element of credibility to 'Is MikeHunt there' please visit his first 10 or 12 posts. THEY will speak volumes as to why said gentleman (note the SMALL 'g') was never really accepted as a serious contender for .................... anything on DR1.

Happy Landings Mike. May you remain with your friends on that other site for a long time - apart from one or two decent posters misguidedly thinking they might change things there, it is the forum for the obnoxious. No wonder you feel right at home!! ~ Grahame.

While English is obviously a second language for me, I love the way you can play with it. So, allow me to create a new word which, while not possessing the same qualities as 'truthiness,' 'three-peat,' and/or 'misunderestimated,' it still conjures up images of that other formum: obnoforum, but with emphasis on the second syllable, you know, to give it a sense of legitimacy.

J

John Evans

dont play with the word mikehunt you might come up with something you dont want....lol...I love word games

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

If you had a clue on how our real estate section worked, you wouldn't have posted the BS above. What makes you think that we would have wanted you as a customer?

FYI: Our real estate section is doing really well and I'm happy to report that we are making sales.

One more thing... Let me save you the trouble oh having to look or post again on DR1.

Bye......

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.