Spa in PC / Bavaro

Stateside

Dec 11, 2007
I'll be celebrating a 'big' birthday when visiting the DR, and want to treat myself to a spa when in Punta Cana / Bavaro. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Unfortunately no first-hand experiences, but I live in hope. :)

The Six Senses Spa at Punta Cana Resort and Club is swish, and there are others further up the coast. Check the DR1 Hotels Directory for other suggestions.

http://www.dr1.com/directories/

newlife

Dec 1, 2007
The Grand Palladium hotels are host to The Renova Spa. The spa just went through major renovations. They added and new gym and outdoor pool/whirlpool area exclusive to spa clients. All of the treatment rooms have their own outdoor, private showers......they are quite beautiful. Although I did not have any spa services, I was very impressed with the facility and the friendliness of the staff (this can make or break your spa experience all together)

You can also visit their website

.: Renova Spa :. Spas in Mexico, Dominican Republic

I have stayed at the Grand Palladium twice in the last 6 months, and highly recommend the resort.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy your birthday.....what better place to celebrate than beautiful DR!!!!!

rantam

Mar 29, 2008
I read a review on trip advisor, the lady said she had been to many spa's including one's in New York and said the Bavaro's spa was great or even better, also, she said the prices were more reasonable then most.