Breaking news story....

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
This just in -

The Dominican sankie has been now added to the "Dominican Endangered Species List".

This event was a direct result of the now almost dead "Sankie 101" forum on a very popular DR website named DR1.

Some rumour-mongerers have been heard uttering that all the sankies have left the Dominican Republic and their stories can be now heard via second and third parties under the "Legal - subsection Visa" forum on the above mentioned message board.

Upon investigating the stories on DR1, and through many confidential sources, it has been concluded that these are a different breed of sanky. As they do not fall into the endangered category because of their escape (or pending) escape to points unknown (mostly Canada), they have been added to another species list, known as "The DDD List".

It will be interesting to follow this turn of events, and also to keep watch on how many of the DDD's will eventually be removed from that particular list and entered on the "Endangered List", after their visitors visas/fiance visas etc. are repeatedly denied.

Marlie reporting from the newsroom of Nestor Falls TV.

;););):bunny::bunny:

Sorry but it is Friday and it is -35 C and thought it would be nice to spread at least a little humour on such a frigid day!

DrChrisHE

On Probation!
Jul 23, 2006
Thanks for the laugh... And, for what it's worth, you probably did offend someone, but oh well...can't please 'em all, all of the time!

So, shall we expect a serial release of the endangered species story?

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Ooooooooooooh Marlie, you need a vacation headed south to the warmer climate of, say, Mille lacs. But only if Sosua is out of the question. I recognize the symptoms of cabin fever.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Ooooooooooooh Marlie, you need a vacation headed south to the warmer climate of, say, Mille lacs. But only if Sosua is out of the question. I recognize the symptoms of cabin fever.

LMAO

You have got that right Tom!! Unfortunately, even Isle and area are in the same deep freeze, might have to go as far as MSP to hit the tropical weather!! LOL

Glad to hear from you, say hi to Mary for me!

Marlie

DrChrisHE - yes, any developments in this story will be released (upon investigating all the facts) - or whenever my "cabin fever" kicks up again! LOL