Any Saint Patrick party ?

holacanada

Sep 8, 2004
Is anybody can tell me if it's right to think in the evening of 17 march there will be an irish St Pat's party in Playa Dorada compound or better in Puerto Plata downtown....?

Holacanada POP in 29 days, 11 hours, 24 minutes and 33 seconds

no1barowner

Oct 29, 2007
Try out Pedro McMurphys in Sosua...Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherds Pie, Fish & Chips...Irish Music and gorgeous girls in Green

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
Costambar

It's not exactly a party but we're having a charity bar crawl all day in aid of the local school & the Foundation for the Protection of Animals. More details in the March issue of Costambar Monthly

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Anything going down in SD? I need me some Guiness, and an excuse to be loud, drunk, sing some drinkin songs - you know celebrate my Irish heritage (an excuse to be loud, drunk, and obnoxious and get away with it)

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
new york shark bar will have corn beef and cabbage all day in sosua on pedro clisante.

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Party in SD

Hi All

Yes, it will be at MiTaverna Sports Bar. Show Irish Rugby league games and drink beer all day long. Will give more details as the plans are completed for the day event. C-U then.....

Oscar

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Will make the necessary arrangements to make sure there is more Guiness available then anyone can imagine drinking..... :)

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Ok, Get a case for me, and I'll be there. And some Baileys and Jamieson to make mail bombs and car bombs. hehehe. ..

"...It was in Dublin City, where the girls are all pretty....""