I was in a traffic accident today!!

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I wasn't driving, "Thank God, don't need the headache", but I was a passenger in my friends jeepeta, and there was gridlock because of the carnival in Santiago. Anyway, my buddy tryed to angle his way to the front of traffic and he ended up getting his right side bumper wedged on the back of this new yeepeta with one those big metal bumper guards.

So they both stop and saw the bumper was wedged in pretty good, so while we tried to rock his jeep to lossen it up, she decided to step on the gas and ended up tearing the entire front bumper right off, hahahahaha. So here comes the guys in green (AMET), they asked me for my "licensia" I said "Huhh", and I pointed to my buddy "the guilty party" and so another one of Santiago's finest arrived and ask me "Que Paso?", I said "Huhh", hahaha.

So while my friend was putting his bumper in the back seat, I decided to chat with the female driver, who was in her 40s and by her dress, look, and new Yeepeta, I could tell she is from the upper echelons of DR santiago. So she decided to explain her story to me and I said "Huhh" yo speaki ingles. She said "no problem I speak english too", hahaha.

While all of this is happening, she was saying "Oiste, no hay accidente, me voy!!" While the AMET was trying to explain to her she never once placed her Jeep in park and was trying to back up the entire time and leave. So after 5 minutes she had enough and placed her jeep in Drive and nearly ran over my friend and the AMET officer, hahahaha. I Love This Country!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Did you get her name???

I keep telling people, but they don't listen...

Oh well, no blood, no foul..

HB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If i become the president of DR, i would take away licenses of all women.
make the roads safe for everyone.
AZB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Did you get her name???

I keep telling people, but they don't listen...

Oh well, no blood, no foul..

HB

Name?? What name?? I wasn't driving and it wasn't my jeep.

If I was driving, I would have gotten out of the car, call AMET, get her information(name, license, todos), then proceed to lay on the ground and wait for the ambulance and while I lay on the ground screaming "bloody murder", hahahaha. I would be calling Fabio Guzman, to get that personal injury money.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
If i become the president of DR, i would take away licenses of all women.
make the roads safe for everyone.
AZB
So what difference would collecting 65 licences make to the scheme of things AZB? You KNOW most Dominicans have neither a Licence OR insurance. :ermm: ;)

I suspect that is why this lady (who from the report seemed to have rights on her side) was more than happy to get the Hell out of there without answering questions from AMET!:cheeky: ~ Grahame.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Good one Grahame.

So what difference would collecting 65 licences make to the scheme of things AZB? You KNOW most Dominicans have neither a Licence OR insurance. :ermm: ;)
~ Grahame.

hahahaha, funny but sadly, true.
AZB

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I doubt this women was in the least bit worried about AMET, if she had money to drive in a new yipeta she certainly had a lawyer that would get her out of jail in a jiffy for anything less that running over a handfull of people.