Married Pilots Cheating In The DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
Lets Catch Them All. Put Their Lieing Cheating Stealing Butts On A Spit And Burn Um. Oh Yes , The Girlfriend Experience. Bringing Home Their Std Infested Selves. Poor Chicas My Butt. What Kind Of Sleazy Crap Is This ? All Too Common I Hate To Tell You.
Never Thinking Of Anything But Their Weenies. The Entire Scene Is Sickening. Maybe A Big Sunami Will Take Out The Wretched Bunch Of Them... There, I Got That Off My Chest.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You sound hurt and betrayed. Maybe some of our members can offer you some words of comfort.

If anyone can offer some words of wisdom on this topic please post.

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
Lost trust

When you find that your entire marriage is a farce one tends to be a tad upset. Then when you find out how many other women are at home in the same BOAT and dont know it , well, that adds a whole new dimension to it.
Ladies if you are married to a pilot and he frequents the DR and you have some questions post them here. I can give you some quick hints on how to catch their butts. No need for Private investigators to find out the truth. However, dont ask if you are not ready for all possible answeres. and whatever you do dont confront them until you have all your ducks in a row
because as you may find out all they need to do is change their pass words on all cell phone, bank, credit cards, non-rev travel accounts, etc etc etc
and you will be sitting there wondering WTF just happened.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Lets Catch Them All. Put Their Lieing Cheating Stealing Butts On A Spit And Burn Um. Oh Yes , The Girlfriend Experience. Bringing Home Their Std Infested Selves. Poor Chicas My Butt. What Kind Of Sleazy Crap Is This ? All Too Common I Hate To Tell You.
Never Thinking Of Anything But Their Weenies. The Entire Scene Is Sickening. Maybe A Big Sunami Will Take Out The Wretched Bunch Of Them... There, I Got That Off My Chest.

How many pilot's wives scr*w around when hubby is away? I know a few.

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
Yes , men taking advantage of 3rd world country chicas and exposing the mothers of the children to who knows what tropical STDs is certainly crap.
As to how many pilots wives are screwing around on them? Glad you could tell me, would that be first hand experience?

Last edited by a moderator:

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
DR sex trade not related to DR?

Gees, every other post sounds like the island is one big orgy. The demeaning way the men portray the women makes me sick. Perhaps we should be happy they take their perversions to the Islands rather than try to look pathetic on the mainland. They couldnt afford to do what they do there here.

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
How many pilots wives are concerned about chicas?

Is that in enough of a question...?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
How many pilots wives are concerned about chicas?

So besides you getting how you feel off your chest I guess you'd like to hear from women who's husbands that are pilots and fly into the DR, might have doubts as to whether they are cheating while in the DR?

Do I have this correct?

Last edited:

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Luperon, I saw the Laura remark, are you a pilot ?
I also read in another post that the chicas age is in dog years because of the difficult lives they live. So what does that make a 28 year old?

I know people that work for AMERICAN Airlines, but my advice is: You are hurting yourself by posting here.

- If you are still in the information gathering stages your pilot will most likely read this post and change his passwords and stop your info gathering.

- If you have completed the info gathering your posting here will prepare him by telling him the info you have.

The small rewards you get by venting here will hurt your divorce case or even a possible reconciliation. Never good to air dirty laundry.

Is this ok Anna?

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
I hope every airline employee and spouse reads all of this.

The gig is up. I wont be part of the decay and I will be happy to help any other person protect themselves from the dark secrets of the DR

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Before I go to sleep can I just add that cheating spouses are not only in the DR nor are they just pilots flying into the DR. People that want to cheat can and do find a way to cheat without going very far from their own back yards.

I know you're hurting but pilots can also easily cheat with the flight attendances while flying all over the world. It's all about what's in the spouse's heart, we can't blame it all on the DR chicas.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Before I go to sleep can I just add that cheating spouses are not only in the DR nor are they just pilots flying into the DR. People that want to cheat can and do find a way to cheat without going very far from their own back yards.

I know you're hurting but pilots can also easily cheat with the flight attendances while flying all over the world. It's all about what's in the spouse's heart, we can't blame it all on the DR chicas.

Well said!

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
Very true

After reading many posts in other areas it seems that there is a general lack of concern for the women down there. Over and over I read about how many children they have at home and how a few bucks goes a long way and how they are so often playing the gringos. For what ? And when the wives find out and the families are ruined and the reputations are ruined... For what?
Yes the sex industry isnt just for putas and skankietes sounds like the average chica is in it for the $$$ as well. Yehaw ! Pig Heaven.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
The culture itself is very Promiscuous, it's not your everyday kind of "sex",perhaps married men/woman see this as a haven..some sort of escape from everyday routine.I'm not married, but i have been cheated on and it's beyond horrible...i feel for you!! TAKE EVERYTHING! I dont believe in second chances when it comes to Monogamy.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Dang...I guess I better change all my passwords.

Why is this even a surprise? Do you think that men (and women) whose job involves traveling all over the world are just sitting in their hotel room watching TV?

DQ2U2

Feb 7, 2008
So...

Are you saying because someone is in the travel industry it is a given that they are expected to be cheating ?

Status
Not open for further replies.