Intimate question !

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
A female friend being on a visit here asked me where she could buy a vibrator (Sosua/Cabarete/ POP area). She did not take hers with her from home because she hates the way how things are searched and publicly exposed from the luggage in airports now.

Any ideas how to help her? I have none!

:eek:

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
A female friend being on a visit here asked me where she could buy a vibrator (Sosua/Cabarete/ POP area). She did not take hers with her from home because she hates the way how things are searched and publicly exposed from the luggage in airports now.

Any ideas how to help her? I have none!

:eek:

The only way she'll get one in that area is to go online and place an order for it and have it delivered via one of the international services, which can be easy to search for here in DR1(EPS).

The other choice is to get one of those hand held massage vibrators that you slide in your hand into, plenty in pharmacies, and the natural charm of a cucumber while holding it in the same hand as the vibrator/massage thingy... LOL!!!

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a place in or close to Sosua that sells sexy lingerie and stuff like that? Maybe you can try there. Its' a mother and daughter operation I believe.

My guess is, from the requests I've gotten over the years for sex toys that they may be difficult to get in the DR. Either that or the chicas have no idea where to buy them.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
location, Location, Location...

Where more exactly would you please?

Location? Location? Location?

She is kinda desperate already by now.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a place in or close to Sosua that sells sexy lingerie and stuff like that? Maybe you can try there. Its' a mother and daughter operation I believe.

My guess is, from the requests I've gotten over the years for sex toys that they may be difficult to get in the DR. Either that or the chicas have no idea where to buy them.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Have SEVERAL!

I live in SD. If I can watch she can borrow mine!
Cris ColonCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I have several other "toys-for-twats"
Oh! and a "Butt Plug" as well!

J

John Evans

theres a funny looking shop next to el toros - is it just ladies lingery I darent look

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Where more exactly would you please?

Location? Location? Location?

She is kinda desperate already by now.

wahhahahahahah LOL too funny, why can't she find a man, WTF is wrong with this woman???? ok maybe she's a lesbian? ok then......:ermm:

btw: Puerto Plata will soon have some of the toys available via passion parties, stayed tuned. In the mean time tell your friend to take matters into her own hands. Good luck.;)