Chicken Pot Pie

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Anybody know where I can get some good Chicken Pot Pie in Santo Domingo. It's my favorite meal (aside from mom's shrimp) and have had a craving for like 2 months now!!!!!!!!!! Help, anyone, please.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Anybody know where I can get some good Chicken Pot Pie in Santo Domingo. It's my favorite meal (aside from mom's shrimp) and have had a craving for like 2 months now!!!!!!!!!! Help, anyone, please.
Never once seen it.
Either a friend will make it for you or you might get lucky and find a frozen Swanson's in one of the big supermarkets.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Never once seen it.
Either a friend will make it for you or you might get lucky and find a frozen Swanson's in one of the big supermarkets.

Any friends out there wanna make me some chicken pot pie????

Pleaaaaaaase!

jajaj

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I often buy some in Jumbo. They come frozen and all you do is you stick them in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. It's not exactly like the real stuff but it's a heck of a lot better than what I could cook up!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
let me highjack this thread. now in USA one can buy delicious, perfectly made frozen ras malai pakistani/indian sweet dish in indian pakistani stores. man o man, its the best i have ever eaten in a long time. You just defrost it and open up the plastic cover and serve. I bet someone can eat the whole dish (made for 8 people).
AZB

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
You have a craving for chicken pot pie-what are you, a coal miner?

Yes, I am a coal miner thank you very much...now back to my Pie!! Thank goodness there's Pot Pie here!! Off to Jumbo on a food tour! Anyone wanna come?