Mosquito Magnet

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I have one!! Works great.......

I 'innoculated' it with water from the artificial lagoon across from our condo.

My only question is where to get replacements pellets when it needs to be'recharged'??

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
MommC.. Sorry but I do not understand.
apostropheman; your link is correct.

I had 3 on my New Hampshire place. WOW. No problems.
Shipped one to our place in the D.R. Worked great untill the salt air killed it. No Mosquitos.

Questions? Ringo

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Two questions

How much gas do they use? Are they still somewhat effective if the lure is not replaced as recommended?

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
A 20 lb. tank lasts about 3 months. The ones that we had did not need the lure. They do require 110 VAC. We used them in N.H. for 3 seasons with no problem and will ship the two down with our next container.

The one that we did have here in the D.R. lasted about 2 years, 24hours a day until the salt air ate it up. (we are on the ocean) I still have it in my garage and will rebuild it when I can find the parts. Being an older one, parts are not available from the company.

It got about 5 tablespoons in the first 24 hours. The link has information that can tell you about how many that is... about 5,000 mosquitos?

Lentek - manufacturer and supplier of Electronic Pest Control | Mosquito Control Products | Pet Appliances | Housewares

Good luck. Ringo

Last edited:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
OOOpppps....mine is a mosquito trap.....

little plastic contraption about the size of a gallon jug that uses pheromones to attract the moskies which then get trapped and die. You use water that normally would breed mosquitos to 'bait the trap' with the pheromones.

Sorry I don't have a link. Bought mine from an organic garden supply store in Canada, however it does keep my apartment moskie free!:)