morning after pill

Status
Not open for further replies.

catch

Apr 25, 2007
I need help and fast . YES somthing broke , I have no idea whats its called . but is the morning after pill avail in the dr . im hear now and need advise how to get it

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rapidita?
Is that what you're talking about, for hangovers?
What broke?
Or are we talking birth control pill?

Regardless of which it is, the Farmacia's the place to get it.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Yes, Its called "La Imediata." There are a few brands. Its two pills and you take one today and the next in I believe 24 hours, though I might be wrong. I believe you have 48 hours to take your pills, maybe 72. Don't be afraid to ask the pharmacy because its very common.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Caught

...YES somthing broke , I have no idea whats its called . but is the morning after pill avail in the dr . im hear now and need advise how to get it

hey guys where is the meeting spot ? I should be in boca feb 19-27 looking forward to meeting anyone from dr1.

DR1 members usually have the money to buy a good quality.
Catch, I suspect a sankie's catch 22.

m'frog

catch

Apr 25, 2007
thanks to all for the quick help . no more red bull for me .I guess i'll know if it worked in about 2 weeks.

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
good luck to you...i hope everything works out. the last thing anyone needs is to be in a messy situation that you trying to prevent in the first place.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
What a shame that some people have to make a joke out with a very important question. How great that some answered and gave information that could help.

Regards, Ringo

Feb 7, 2007
marco you are killing me a condom ,there i said it

That's for using cheap 2 x 5 Pante stuff

next time aim for at least 3 x 70 Durex or similar stuff...
not as cheap but will save you headaches.... headaches that not even La Rapidita or Te Saca takes away...

Status
Not open for further replies.