Hotel Delfin

Downtown

Jun 24, 2004
#'s from their business card:

809-253-1252
809-703-3788
809-571-2124 (apparently a fax #).

No website; no email; I'm sure you'll get thru on at least one of the above #'s.

theheights718

Jan 27, 2009
I know not many people stay her but just was wondering if anyone have any updated info on this place. The numbers seem to be disconnected and I was looking to book a stay coming up at the end of the month. If anyone is currently there, can you stop in to update us with contact info and rates.

Rooms are like studios with full kitchen, 2 double beds, bath/shower with hot water, cold ac dinning area and balcony. Last time I stayed there it was $40/ night and $35 a night if staying a week.

Please help out if you can.

Thanks

Hockeyrhino

Jan 17, 2012
I was also looking for updated info of this place. I stayed here a few times years ago. It was operated by Harold from Canada and Juan a dominican guy did the managing. The number I have does not work anymore. I was looking to take a trip to Sousa in Feburary. I have no place to stay.

Do you members think I could just look for a place to stay once I arrive in DR in Feburary? Would I have a hard time finding a place? Looking for a budget place to stay $35 to $45 a night. Thanks for your help.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Harold and Juan have moved on. i use to stay there all the time. the last time i was there Harold had a room but told me he was returning to Canada. there was a french lady who was running the Del Delfin last time i visited. when Harold was there rooms went fast as he had many returning visitors.
i would try Hotel Seabreeze and Rocky's for your price range. Seabreeze has a website. i'm sure some people on here can give you more info.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You really can't go wrong at Rocky's for the price you are looking for, maybe less even. Safe, secure, good food, and all the info you will need.