Gymnastics Coach

mindymojo

Feb 13, 2008
Hello-
I am arriving to Las Canas (near Gaspar Hernandez) in March. I am a gymnastics coach and judge. I coach men's and women's gymnastics as well as trampoline and tumbling, and cheerleading. I have had kids place in the top ten at USA nationals at all of these disciplines.

I also have lots of experience in management, marketing and customer service. I am very good with office and computer data entry. My spanish is on it's way to fluency, but not there yet.

I am willing to drive as far as Pueto Plata if someone can tell me where a gym is. I have done several online searches with no luck. I did email the DR Olympic Committee, but got no response.

If anyone has any ideas or input, I am happy to hear it!!! I'm willing to work just about anywhere as long as its legal. ;)

Also, if anyone has a good classified source for used vehicles or motorcycles I am interested. I do have a car to use when I arrive, but prefer to buy my own once I am settled.

cheer101

Feb 15, 2009
hey, my name is jacky and im a cheerleader for my school , i will be heading to santiago, dominican republic sometime this summer and i need to learn tumbling ! can you help ???