Anyone having trouble with yahoo

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I know the internet problems here are always a work in progress, especially logging on certain web sites. I can log into most of my favorite web sites but not Yahoo. Is any one else in Sosua experiencing this?

Caz

May 15, 2004
yes Mike - Yahoo has been so bad for the last few months - failure notices, slow access, dipping in and out, just useless!!!

pma22222

Jun 27, 2006
Yahoo is in the middlle of an upgrade to their mail service. It has been totally unreliable for a few days now. No problems with home page, but lots of problems with e-mail as the combine mail and messenger.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Yahoo is in the middlle of an upgrade to their mail service. It has been totally unreliable for a few days now. No problems with home page, but lots of problems with e-mail as the combine mail and messenger.
I wonder if it's related to which version you guys are using.
Mine is working fine.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Lots of problems with out mail for two weeks. WE keep getting mail bounced back (had one this morning bounce back from a week ago). Not receiving mail and very slow mail. When I contacted them they responded with an email that basically said that i was not using the system correctly. Pretty funny after over 5 years of using them.

Bob K