Natura Caba?as

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
Any info, feed-back on this place?

Natura Caba?as
Paseo del Sol # 5 Perla Marina, Cabarete

I need info which is not available in their website,, I would like to know if anybody with children have been there and the most important questions.....how far from the water are the Caba?as? How tranquil/rough are the waters in front of them?

Thanks

CB

Miami vice

Oct 17, 2007
HI: I go to the cabanas every other day with my 8 year old. the cabins are within site of the beach. maybe 100 feet more or less. there spread around the property .the water can be rough ,depending on the surf conditions.wind.storm passing through. etc. very quiet and private place. I would give it 3 stars for the ambience. the restaurant on premises overlooking ocean.new world food.looks like middle eastern salads.etc. they do yoga ,meditation ,special massage ,etc. no television ,loud music ,discos etc. very laid back. I like it.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Natura Spa

An eight year old will love it,nice playground with a tree fort,swings,etc. and a safe strand of beautiful beach. You'll experience paradise!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Keep in mind ChiquitaBanana it's on the NORTH coast....

which is the Altantic Ocean side........always rougher than south coast, water is much colder also.
If you can't find a BC like location on the south coast (JD,Guayacanes area) you definitely won't find it on the north.

Most of the beaches we've been to on that side have a deeper dropoff sooner also.:glasses:

Status
Not open for further replies.