gas range parts in POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

reese_in_va

Feb 22, 2007
Can anyone direct me to a "Semer" brand gas oven store/ parts distributer?
I'll also consider buying the same stove if I can find it, use the older one for future parts. Maybe someone out there in the POP area has one they will sell?
Tried a internet search..no such luck. The model, I believe is "star".
thanks

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Sorry, can't help you with the stove brand but I do know that DG here in POP repairs appliances. Without knowing your details it might be worth looking into. Good Luck..

reese_in_va

Feb 22, 2007
Thanks Phil&Gerry for the reply.
But Im not sure if DG is in regards to Distribudora Gonzalez? Appliance repair?
Interesting.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I don't know any distributors in POP. But here in Santiago you will find all the parts you need, there is neighborhood close to ferreteria Ochoa ''' pueblo nuevo ''. Where you'll find differents stove parts and mechanics stores.
The name of the biggest one is ''Estufama''.

JJ.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I had my fridge repaired last year, and the man who worked on it was excellent. He took the time to locate the proper parts so that I would not continue to have problems. He works on stoves, refrigerators, etc.

I am in Puerto Plata. If you want his name and telephone number, PM me.

reese_in_va

Feb 22, 2007
Thanks for the replies.
I don't venture out to Santiago but once/ twice a year. You can be sure that I will go directly to ferreteria Ochoa, this is my favorite place! It's great to know of the information concerning parts. Finding specific parts for machines, appliances, tools ect. ect. is one of the cons of living in the DR. Having a network of reliable information makes life so much better here.
Thanks again

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
"Thanks Phil&Gerry for the reply.
But Im not sure if DG is in regards to Distribudora Gonzalez? Appliance repair?
Interesting."

YES, they have an appliance repair department, just not sure they can repair your stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.