What's happening, North Coast for St. Paddy's Day?

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
St. Patrick's Day is approaching fast! What's everyone doing on the North Coast for the evening?

ththimnotirish.gif

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
St. Patrick's Day is approaching fast! What's everyone doing on the North Coast for the evening?

ththimnotirish.gif

Jose O"Shays in Cabarete has a celebration. There is also a new Irish Pub near Rockys that I assume will be doing something also.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Jose O"Shays in Cabarete has a celebration. There is also a new Irish Pub near Rockys that I assume will be doing something also.

Hmmm I live in Puerto Plata, so that's a little far for me after having a few...

I wonder if Sam's Bar In Pto.Pta. is doing anything this year?

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
Check out Costambar Monthly people - details of lots of activities all along the north coast.
If you want to have a drink and do some good then why not come and join The First Great Costambar St. Patricks' Day Charity Bar Crawl.
Sorry for the shameless plug but it's for charity folks!

samsbar

Jun 30, 2005
It's happening at Sam's

St Patricks day starts with green eggs & ham and includes specials from breakfast to dessert and lots of Irish music (drinking songs especially!) see the details at Download Costambar Monthly page 35. See you here! Joanne

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
Lou and some guys from the shark bar in sosua are making corn beef and cabbage for everyone all day in sosua.The shark batr is always a fun spot no matter what day it is.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Jose Oahsay's has a Parade on Cabarete beach that monday starts at 2 pm.

If only they would get some proper Rye bread for their corny beef sany's.

The DR1 guys don't like this place but I do, just keep an eye on what you charge.