Hi Everyone.

Alexwo1

Mar 2, 2008
Hey everyone. I'm so happy to have found this forum. I have been planning a Dominican trip ever since i left college and have been working full time to get there. I was planning to stay at Suncamp aka tropical house for a month volunteering, and start a new life in the DR if I could. But ive heard some shady things about suncamp and Diane Pellerin that are making me second that plan. Ill have between 1500-2000 us dollars to play with. Twice as much if i sell my car. I was just wondering if anyone here has any good ideas for me. Like places to stay, what i could do for a job, volunteering places, etc. Thanks alot in advance im super excited to get some feedback. :D

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hey everyone. I'm so happy to have found this forum. I have been planning a Dominican trip ever since i left college and have been working full time to get there. I was planning to stay at Suncamp aka tropical house for a month volunteering, and start a new life in the DR if I could. But ive heard some shady things about suncamp and Diane Pellerin that are making me second that plan. Ill have between 1500-2000 us dollars to play with. Twice as much if i sell my car. I was just wondering if anyone here has any good ideas for me. Like places to stay, what i could do for a job, volunteering places, etc. Thanks alot in advance im super excited to get some feedback. :D
I don't have any good suggestions right now, but do agree with you 100% that Suncamp is a bad idea.
Best of luck to you.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Please take your time.
There are plenty of places you can volunteer without breaking the bank. Send a PM to sbsuib (Stevie)...she can tell you what she's doing this summer....

And there are so many places you can help...good to see you doing this but do not want to see you get taken...

HB