Help!!!!!!

Juan.C

Mar 2, 2008
yo estoy buscando informacion sobre bodas en sosua o cabarete yo y mi prometida estamos planeando casarnos en el proximo verano.pueden ustedes darme alguna sugerencia,sobre posibles lugares en un hotel o playa donde no sea muy costoso para un cupo de 70 personas.

gracias!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Translation

I am seeking information on weddings in Sosua or Cabarete.
I and my [SIZE=-1]fianc?e[/SIZE] are planning to be married next summer.
Could you give me some suggestions, on possible places in a hotel or beach where be it would not be very costly for a quota of 70 people.

Thanks!

A

apostropheman

For a moment there I was shocked! (and going to check my mail for a wedding invitation) :cheeky::bunny::bunny:
I am seeking information on weddings in Sosua or Cabarete.
I and my [SIZE=-1]fianc?e[/SIZE] are planning to be married next summer.
Could you give me some suggestions, on possible places in a hotel or beach where be it would not be very costly for a quota of 70 people.

Thanks!
Then i noticed the title :D (and came to my senses) ;)

A

apostropheman

No worries :)
If it ever happens, just shoot me please.
May I borrow your pistola? :D

p.s. In my case please don't shoot me...a simple beating will suffice ;):bunny::bunny:

Sarah.D

Apr 3, 2008
The first post was actualy made by my fiance. What we are looking for is something simple, fun, personal and economical.

All we want is a place that can fit enough tables and chairs for about 70 people, some good music and good local food.

It dosn't have to be at a hotel but close to a hotel are for convienence of my family and friends that will be coming from Canada.
If anyone could give us some sugestions we would realy apreciate it!

Thanks!!!

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
I attended a friends wedding in February at Iberostar Costa Dorada in Puerto Plata. She had 75 guests, mostly from the surrounding areas of DR. About twenty from Canada and New York that were staying at ICD. The resort has banquet halls to accomodate fro the reception and an area in the courtyard for the ceremony. The coordinator was very pofessional and helpful. It was a beatiful wedding and went off without a hitch. If you would like any more info I can give you names of people to get in touch with at the resort. Just send me a pm.

curlyq