Americans among the most undersexed in the world!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Survey: Americans among the most undersexed in the world

I came across this article, and they surveyed that 53% of Americans are not or rarely getting any sex on a weekly basis, so sad. Americans are at the bottom of the list. Brazil is at the top of the list, go figure. I wonder where the DR, fall in this list?

So, I came to this brilliant and expert conclusion. Since a record amount of American males are travelling to the DR frequently looking for SEX, the "American SEX Problem" lays firmly at the feet of its WOMEN!! NA women lost interest in SEX and are forcing their men to other countries and craig's list, looking for romance.:tired::tired:

If you look closely at the photo, the guy is leering at his mate and she is giving him the "cold shoulder", the "I have a headache", the "I'm tired", the "It's not Tuesday", the "I'm on my period", the "tomorrow I promise", the "I've got work early in the morning", the "you didn't take out the trash", hahahaha. The list goes on and on.

happyteacher

Jan 7, 2008
Hey hey hey now- I am an American Woman.....I don't totally agree with all of the above comments....this is so sad, with the right man....any woman is ready and willing, whether she is American or not! ;)

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Americans have placed their women on a pedestal and now they have to beg for everything. hahahahaha!

That doesn't go with us. We know how to keep them barefoot and pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.