Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default UFFFF, tourists never change.

I was just walking up stairs from the street and here is what I saw.
    3-4 fellows, in huge shorts, age from early 30's to middle age in 40's. Some with huge long shirts and fluffy hair and weird long shorts, sneakers. they looked like Americans from a distance. now here is the kicker. They were carrying a big bottle of Brugal rum and drinking straight in cups, pouring it for each other and laughing out loud. This is in the afternoon sun in a commercial area. I know they are on vacation but do they not know that there is not a single soul on the street who is drinking brugal rum straight in the middle of hot sun? hahahaha. i found it funny. How tourists have no clue as to how to act in a foreign country, the norms of the society and how to behave in public places. No wonder they all hook up with barrio trashy girls.
    Hahahahaha.
    AZB
    Last edited by Chris; 03-03-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Here we go again/still

AZB trashing everyone! Hope the mod's close this one too.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Were they wearing those shorts that come down to the ankles?

Were they wearing really big, bright white sneakers?

Then its' official-Santiago is now hosting Americas' ghetto trash.

These are the guys who live and breathe ghetto culture but can't score with any of the ghetto hoochies here in the states because they probably don't have the fancy cars and money that is required to pull it off.

And unfortunately it is a trend that will only continue and grow, as long as there are chicas willing to sell it these guys will fly down there and pay for it.
    Last edited by Berzin; 03-03-2008 at 04:25 PM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I agree with Berzin

More than a tourist thing is a gettho thing..... they live like that here and they just continue acting like it anywhere they go,,,,, and the rum thing.... they are probably happy not having to hide the drink with a paper bag.

I still buy clothes for my 17 year old..... and I would no allow him to wear those short or a bigger size pant. As long as he lives under my roof, even if he gets gift money I don't care he will continue to dress as I see fit.....but a 30ish and 40ish,,, that is a Joke!!!

He has been called geek and prepy boy,,,,,but I tell him that those rapper-wana-be can't afford 80 bucks for a Lacoste shirt or AE jeans so they try to put him down to cover their shortcomings.

I agree Gettho-loosers!!!!

CB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

When you have saved up for a vacation and you get to the place, you try to take advantage of all the time you have and enjoy it as much as possible. and you tend to do crazy shyt BUT I do admit that drinking from a bottle walking down the street does not look good.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.R. View Post
    When you have saved up for a vacation and you get to the place, you try to take advantage of all the time you have and enjoy it as much as possible. and you tend to do crazy shyt BUT I do admit that drinking from a bottle walking down the street does not look good.
    Yes, agreed, but it still doesnt give anyone else the right to go around and bash them...people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drloca View Post
    Yes, agreed, but it still doesnt give anyone else the right to go around and bash them...people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones!
    Look the world is not so rosy all around us. I am just commenting on what I saw today. There behavior is not very normal in this country. We don't see dominicans walking around in commercial zone of this country with open brugal bottle in hand. If someone is doing exactly just that, he is considered a bum. Now we have 4 guys representing their country of origin and look how they are behaving; then the same guys ask questions: How can i score with classy girls? how do we meet the educated dominicans? why are the well-to-do dominicans so snobbish??? etc etc.
    well never mind, what is your name? DRloca. Do you know what we call a loca in DR? Hint, its not always used for a crazy person.
    AZB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Berzin, pretty bold statement. Stereotyping seems to be at a premium on this site.

AZB, how do you think of this crap. Seems every week you see a little thing and embellish it to stir shyt.

(edited by the moderator - we are not interested in the poster's sex life as reported by you)
    Last edited by Chris; 03-03-2008 at 09:31 PM.

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    well never mind, what is your name? DRloca. Do you know what we call a loca in DR? Hint, its not always used for a crazy person.
    AZB
    I'm going to ask you both as friends to stop this right now.
    You don't know each other, but I know you both quite well.
    I know your hearts, and if you each knew how beautiful the other's heart is, you'd be ashamed at this tirade.
    I could get into details and explanations, but I'm asking you to drop this, in the name of our friendship, please.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast