Dominican Movie

lendeborg

Mar 3, 2008
Hey, I just filmed a real trip in Yola from the Dominican Republic to Puerto Rico, crossing the shark infested waters of the Mona Passage.

Check out the Trailer. 60mileseast(dot) com

urbanus

Apr 17, 2002
60 Miles East film, subtitles

Very emotional and uneasy to see, indeed. In my opinion, it is important that, budget permitting, this film shows subtitles and not English dubbed, to achieve originality, as well as, a good contrast between the subtitles and the background, so they can be easily read, especially for non-Spanish speaking countries. This way, those who speak Spanish and people who don't, will be able to see, hear and understand what is been said in the film, still keeping its originality.
Good luck with this film in festivals. I hope a large number of people will get to see it.

Last edited:

AnnieInTheSky36

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
can't wait to see it!

The trailer looks good! But I want to see the whole thing!!!! They also have a website but nowhere does it state where people could go watch it or buy the DVD. I wonder! I wonder!

annie

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Did that guy in the trailer who got pushed overboard drown?

Because that was seriously messed up.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
wow ...looks seriously instense....i hope that guy that got pushed overboard wasnt too far from shore...those Sharks looked like Maco sharks...mean as hell!!
was he the guy in the coffin??
looks like a good watch!!

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
lendeborg, the "compre ahora" link seems to be invalid. could you please be kind and let us know if it's only temporarly and the link will be valid on may 19th ?