I found a person to repair my washing machine and tumble dryer..

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
My appeal on DR1 for an electrical repair person was not too successful as you can see if you check back. However, we found Henry Basques in Sabaneta - he is a family man and financing himself through law school at POP Uni by repairing washing machines/ tumble dryers etc. He has done a great job for us and I would not hesitate to recommend him to others - at least my elderly machines are now working again even though they are not of Dominican origin. Should you need Henry's services, please PM me for his number.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
My appeal on DR1 for an electrical repair person was not too successful as you can see if you check back. However, we found Henry Basques in Sabaneta - he is a family man and financing himself through law school at POP Uni by repairing washing machines/ tumble dryers etc. He has done a great job for us and I would not hesitate to recommend him to others - at least my elderly machines are now working again even though they are not of Dominican origin. Should you need Henry's services, please PM me for his number.
Would it not be OK to post his contact info here?
PS: Glad to hear that you lucked out and found a good guy for the job.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Would it not be OK to post his contact info here?
PS: Glad to hear that you lucked out and found a good guy for the job.

I am always a little hesitant about posting people's personal details but I guess he won't mind if he gets some extra work from it so, I repeat, his name is Henry Basques and his telephone number is 1809 815 6427.

Johanfitz

Nov 17, 2006
Thanks for the phone number. I've had a washing machine sitting around for over one year. No one wants to even look at it. I'm sure it's a belt or somthing simple. I'm going to call Henry. Will keep any one interested updated. John

Johanfitz

Nov 17, 2006
I called Henry in Sabaneta. I'm in Punta Goleta he showed up within one hour. He's on the job as I type. He's off to Sosua, or Puerto Plata on his Motto, looking for a belt, and a few odds, and ends. More will be revealed later. John

Johanfitz

Nov 17, 2006
Looks like there is more to my problem then a belt. I will take wash machine to Henry's house. I sure hope this is not going to cost more then what it's worth. John