Dominicanos in Edmonton, Alberta?

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
There really seems to not be a lot of Dominicanos in Alberta - has everyone moved straight to Eastern Canada??

Anyone out there living in Alberta from the DR?

kacheena

Dec 14, 2004
There are quite a few Dominicanos living in Edmonton, my husband is one of them. At first I thought he was the only one in Edmonton but we met more and more since he's been here (3 years ago).

Island_Oiler83

Apr 7, 2008
There are quite a few Dominicanos living in Edmonton, my husband is one of them. At first I thought he was the only one in Edmonton but we met more and more since he's been here (3 years ago).

That is awesome. I love Dominican so much, with all my heart and soul. I go to DR, like 3 times a year lol I would love to meet some Dominicanos in Edmonton because that would make life so much better here :) Dominican people are amazing.

Where do all your Dominican friends hang out? I need a new place to hang out. Timmys is getting old lol

kacheena

Dec 14, 2004
There's a place called The Bistro, it's on 118ave and 97st by the traffic circle alot of Dominicanos hang out there.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
keloke aqui etamo en edmonton dime aver

Errr diache...lo dominicano ata en la sopa etamo. Wow my people are everywhere nowadays. I spent some time in Calgary in a project and I knew of at least a couple of other Dominicans there, but didn't realize there was a small "community" even further north. How about Saskatchewan? I bet there are some there...:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: