Motorconcho pics

Aug 21, 2007
Recently, (within the past two or three months, I believe) there was a thread with pics of the crazy things people haul on motorconchos. I searched all different ways, using different spellings of motorconcho, and different search methods. Then, I searched through the results. All to no avail. I can only one posted photo. That was of someone carrying chicken.

The specific thread I am referring to had many photos. I specifically remember a washing machine.

Can anyone here help me find the thread? My son is conducting a safety meeting for his employees within a steel mill. He thinks the photos would generate some humor and good discussion.

Thanks, in advance.

Lindsey

J

John Evans

something more sensible

chainsawbike_small.jpg

heres one for the larger family

Aug 21, 2007
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I am certain that my son's meeting will be much more enlightening and engaging with these photos. His audience is laborers, many who are from the inner city and are uneducated. A picture is worth thousands of words. Hopefully, these photos will start good discussions that can be transferred to their job environment.

Lindsey

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
"MIGHT BE?????" Watching someone ground into beef patties before your eyes, even before I had my coffee???

Might be???? That was super gross....And it happens every day in the Dominican Republic and it was not the trucker's fault!!!

HB