Los Mangos GC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Was wondering if someone in Costamber would be so kind as to get me a current 9 hole rate. Anyone played it lately? what kind of shape? and mt 15yo wants to know if the mangos are "in season". thanks!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I'm not in Costambar as you know, but I went and got you the rate today since no-one else seemed to have replied. For 9 holes US$20 + taxes = $23 total. For 18 US$30 + taxes = $35 total. What kind of shape? Well, there were people playing & quite a few in the clubhouse - I don't have the necessary skills to judge the condition of the course (& I don't know whether those playing today do either ;) so I didn't ask any of them). Mango season just over where we are, so I would imagine Costambar is the same - certainly didn't see any around. Sorry to your 15 year old (that very well behaved young man is 15 already???). I have a card with all the golf prices on & will give to BushBaby for passing over to you. Word has it that Los Mangos could be extended to an 18 hole course (going in Cofresi direction, a real 18 hole course, that is, not just 2 lots of 9).

For any other Los Mangos info like who has run away with whom etc. I'll leave that for when you & BB meet..................

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
ONE FREE game available for you at Santiago on your FedoGolf card (Mondays - Fridays!), we might get Las Mangos a little cheaper with FedoGolf membership AND FedoGolf rate at Playa Grande will be RD $1,900 (+ caddy @ RD $400 each).

You do the maths & let me know ma?ana - maybe meet in PD clubhouse?? ~ G.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Thank you!!

Your 2 are the best!! Yes Jake is 15 and Carl 19 in the middle of his freshman year at college. They'll be acomin' with us. Jake wanted to run over to LM for his first round, sounds as though we'll give it a shot on Monday. Sunday for me is a go....

Status
Not open for further replies.