Help,,,, yes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
I know u guys are probably tired of me asking,.,,,, but here it goes.... I had no luck getting in Los Gringos or Natura for few days... (Thanks Ringo for ur suggestion).... We get in POP at 12 and don't feel like driving down to SD the same day.

Please suggest a place with a nice clean pool near the beach in POP where we can spend the night.

Also a nice restaurant for dinner that night. I would like to go to Rocky's for dinner,, but I am not too familiar with POP or Sosua..... is it really far? safe to stay in POP and drive late night to Sosua? or should we drive to Sosua when we arrive and stay there instead?

Someone mentioned hotel Waterfront is that at a calm beach?

We would like to get up in the morning and drive to SD.....What time should we leave POP so we beat traffick in POP and STI?

This is a big ordeal for me that is driving me up the wall,,, always used to flight into SDQ.... I am lost.

Thanks a lot

CB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Heck, I'd go to Victoria House in Sosua or one of the other nice places there. Once there, walk over to Dr. Rosen street where Rocky's is located...everything is close...

HB

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
That would be my recommendation also.....

however, I have heard that the rooms at Pier Giorgio's are very nice also!

For beach though it's definitely Victoria House or Sosua Bay.:bunny:

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
HB, MommC, Lambada

Last minute notes,,,,, we are staying at the Sun Village,,, not that I wanted AI,, but someone here recomended that to my dh, some Canadian Hockey BS happening there,, don't really care or know,,, so we will be there for few days (maybe) before driving down to SD all depends on how my dh likes the place.....boy has he changed,,,,he was not picky like this before,,,,,I guess age does it!!!!!!

Anywho.... Lambada please PM your phone so we can have a beer before I go to SD,,,, wanted to congraulate BB personally for the hole in one :)

HB,,,, please PM ur phone,,,I will call u before we leave POP.

MommC, WE HAD ALMOST 1/2 METER OF SNOW LAST NIGHT,,,,,Snowed ALL DAY yesterday and last nigth,,,,I am so glad to leave this behind!!!!!!

I am still here until tomorrow at 6 am, but will leave for the airport hotel later today,,,is a real mess out there,,, don't want to have to drive in it at 2 AM

CB

Status
Not open for further replies.