Why I luv the DR..Canada's South Coast

just finished digging out

wbe15i.jpg

29uah3.jpg

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Good lord. I thought the sand in Punta Cana was white, but you guys in Canada got them beat!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I missed the storm. I was in Mississauga Friday and that's all I heard about this huge storm that was coming that way and it looked like it was coming up the same path I had to drive back to Michigan. Fortunately I drove back on Friday without any snow (The only bad thing was I got stopped in Chatham and given a ticket because I had a radar detector, but that's another story). Anyhow here in Michigan we just got about two inches, but in Ohio they got buried....

Even though we got spared the big one I still wish I was down in The DR...

Last edited:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Wud we got twice that in Belleville. Snow is so high I had to go out and shovel as Yris couldn't throw it high enough to get to the top of the snowbanks, maybe I'll have to trade her in for a taller model. All kidding aside this seems like the winter from hell.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
OOOOOOOHHHHH!!! I'm getting cold just LOOKING at those pics!!!!! Bbbbbbrrrrrrrrr!!!

So sorry for you guys!!!!

Not much better here in So. Florida...although no snow, the poor people that have come down to enjoy our 'sunny' weather...have only gotten rain, wind and yucky weather all around!!!

How I wish I WAS in DR right now!!!!! :(