Casa Serena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatgirl779

Mar 10, 2008
Hello,

I am considering visiting the DR at the end of APril. It will be the first trip for me (and my fiance) to Dominican Republic. (We are New Yorkers)

We are almost certain we want to stay at Casa Serena, based off the websites and reviews. We dont mind if it's a bit secluded/ out of town, but how much? Could we walk to town or get to town relatively simply (Remember, we're New Yorkers, we absolutely dont mind walking a while)

We are going for a "romantic" get away and mainly want to relax, lie by the pool/ocean and explore what we can.

Thanks, and any recomendations are welcome!

:cheeky:

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
It is a very long walk to town and even longer to the beach. Probably an hour or more to both.

Bob K

J

John Evans

its about quarter of an hour walk (if you goin the right direction) to town but you can walk to the road in 5 minutes and get various modes of transport there

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
its about quarter of an hour walk (if you goin the right direction) to town but you can walk to the road in 5 minutes and get various modes of transport there

Wow you can walk a mile or so down the Mulata Road and into town in 15 minutes. A power walker for sure.

Bob K

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Wow you can walk a mile or so down the Mulata Road and into town in 15 minutes. A power walker for sure.

Bob K
Let's just say that is definitely more than 15 minutes, unless you're jogging and surely less than an hour, unless you stop to sightsee.

J

John Evans

can we agree on 15 minutes from the bottom of la mulata road if you dont go along the main road (I do walk quite fast..i find it best to keep moving...its harder to hit a moving target ...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.