Grand Opening Spa & Salon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Las Canas is proud to announce the grand opening of their day spa and salon! Friday, March 14, 3:00 pm til 5:00 pm wine and cheese will be served and you can view the very professional facility. The day spa features jacussi, relaxation massage, specialty massages like aromatherapy, reiki and deep muscle therapy. Body wraps, facials and exfoliations are also available.

The salon is available for manicures, pedicures, hair cuts, color or perms. Check out the website Las Ca?as, Dominican Republic and click on "lotus spa and salon".

I hope to see you there! If you have any questions, feel free to call me. Thanks, Judy 809-571-1994

Date edited as per Judy's posting below.

Gregg

Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

John Evans

I'd like to see some idea of pricing on the website- it often puts me off when i cant see prices...Just a suggestion (dont hit me lol )

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Felicitaciones Campesina !
Much success; cool addition to your growing empire.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
I am so busy lately, I don't know what day it is! Friday, March 14 is the grand opening of our spa! Right day, wrong date! And prices will be going on the website in the next day, or so. Jumped the gun a little because I am excited to get things up and running. Call me if you need more information.

Aug 21, 2007
Can you share the knowledge level/qualifications of the hair stylist? I have had no luck so far finding a good stylist for blonde, North American, straw-straight, short hair. If your stylist is talented and knowledgeable, she/he has my business!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Las Canas is proud to announce the grand opening of their day spa and salon! Friday, March 13, 3:00 pm til 5:00 pm wine and cheese will be served and you can view the very professional facility. The day spa features jacussi, relaxation massage, specialty massages like aromatherapy, reiki and deep muscle therapy. Body wraps, facials and exfoliations are also available.

The salon is available for manicures, pedicures, hair cuts, color or perms. Check out the website www.lascanas.net and click on "lotus spa and salon".

I hope to see you there! If you have any questions, feel free to call me. Thanks, Judy 809-571-1994

Sounds great, Judy, all the best for the official grand opening on Friday - perhaps it is better that is the 14th and not the 13th (if you are superstitious that is!!)

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Our hair stylist was trained in England and has 20 years experience. I have very short, straight blondish hair as well and have had 2 cuts by Karen and am thrilled that someone here actually listens to how I want to look! That's why she was hired! She can do the job! Our manicurist comes with many years experience and was also a teacher. Lourdes, does a very professional massage, also with many years of experience. This project has been in the works for several months and the staff was carefully chosen based on their experience and ability. Come in and see for yourself!

Aug 21, 2007
I will be there, Campesina, on Thursday, and with pleasure, make a hair appointment with Karen. Best of luck to you on this new enterprise. You will have my support!

Lindsey

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
So, Campesina, what do you do in your spare time? Lol- best to the new businesspeople, and we look forward to utilizing the new facility upon our return!

J

John Evans

nothing more to add ...im just helping promote lol sothe thread doesnt get lost

Aug 21, 2007
The open house was delightful. Thank you, Campesina, for your gracious hospitality. I had the opportunity to meet acquaintances and make new friends. Interestingly, I already knew some of them as their DR1 aliases!

I made an appointment at the new salon. The spa looks first class! And I even toured a condo for sale. Why not do it all, as it all was good!

Campesina, you have one heck of a place! Kudos for all your hard work. Best of luck to the salon. They WILL have my business!

Oh, and thanks for the Open House invite via DR1.

Lindsey

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Is it Dominican prices for the spa and salon???? One thing I love about going to the DR is the hair salon prices, I was there last weekend, well in Santiago and I paid $10!!!!!! for a hair cut, blow dry, i absolutly love it, I paid about $7 for a manicure and pedicure, I loooove it.

Aug 21, 2007
Campesina should answer this question, M.A.R., but I am having my hair colored, a cut, and blow dry, and I was quoted $1,200 R.D. Knowing that in the States I pay $165.00 USD for the same service, I was pleased. I spoke to the stylist. She appears professional, competent, and confident. I believe that the salon and spa will do well.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I am trying to imagine it, Marco. You gave me a good first laugh of the morning!
Can I conclude from your laughter that nothing short of major plastic surgery could do the job, and even then........
It ain't easy being this ugly.
There used to be sharks in Sosua's bay, until I started diving there and scared them all away.
I mean, if they can do this for George, why couldn't they make me look like Brad?
AlfredENEwman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.