Flicker or something?

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
Hi all

I've noticed over time that a lot of people use flicker to post pics. I leave tomorrow and forgot to buy a bigger memory card for my camera.

Can I, while online in DR, upload to flicker (or any other suggestions) and then clear the small memory card I have.

Thanks for any help

Laura

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Not familiar with flicker, but others like it would charge you to download those same pcitures even though they are yours. But you can upload them and look at them later. See if you can find someone with a laptop/PC and if you have your camera cable load them on their computer and have them copy them to a cd. That way you can take them with you on the cd back home. AND of course erase your memory stick and its ready for more pictures.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi all

I've noticed over time that a lot of people use flicker to post pics. I leave tomorrow and forgot to buy a bigger memory card for my camera.

Can I, while online in DR, upload to flicker (or any other suggestions) and then clear the small memory card I have.

Thanks for any help

Laura
There is a presumption that you will have access to a puter and the internet.
If you were to upload 100 pics or so in full size (hi-res), you might be there for a couple of hours.
It would be much more logical, less expensive and less time consuming to burn them to a CD.