my personal story AGAIN + HELP ME i am falling for him (DR boy)

hey2u20000004

Mar 13, 2008
i stumbled upon this forum...it has so many interesting things to read...and i need some help...some honest advice...i really need some, you could say i am desperate. please be honest and truthful rather than trying to be so concerned with what people will say in response to what you say.

so...my story...

is that there's this beautiful DR boy i have basically fallen in love with...let me describe how i play the initial situation occurred. this situation that i play over and over in my mind- the first day i saw him, he was casually walking, as i we came closer, and his face became clear-i thought-damn you have been so finely crafted...his eyes were so deep, he was dark chocolate, his face was so smooth, just the perfect amount of hair on his jaws is what he had, his side burns were nice too, his hair is the scruffy bald look, his body and his structure was strong, he was the perfect height, his arms were so strong and powerful too...the way he walked was confident yet sweet, not arrogant, just sexy? (to me at least lol)...

he wasn't looking straight forward when he was far, but as he came closer...he began to raise his head forward in my direction...pretty soon his eyes were locked in mine...he was looking straight at me...i felt as if we were glued to one another...he kept looking straight into my eyes. his were so deep. so powerful and deep.

so after that i blushed to myself. shortly after i was convinced that there was no way in hell he was looking at me.

the next day there he was again...this time i wanted to make sure it was me who he was looking at, which i was convinced he wasn't...i also thought even if he was looking at me so deeply, it was obviously wrong- i mean, who knows the type of person he is...what does he want???:paranoid:

so another day rolled along...i was walking outside...and the sun was shining brightly...it was so bright that i couldn't help squinting...as i stepped outside i saw him a few feet ahead of me, coming in my direction...this time he was even more distinct, more powerful, more confident as he stared me into my eyes...he just softly looked into my eyes...his look was of curiosity, interest, care, desire, love?

i have been struck by a love angel...and i am so close to accepting his relationship request...he wants me to go out with him and has been showing me that he would want to start a relationship...he keeps talking to me and is basically courting me...

there has been so many things said about DR guys...i want everyone to forget about how educated, wealthy or poor this guy is...just tell me, please, should i run in the other direction? am i headed for a train wreck???

i mean seriously...how many girls could he have done this too??? i have never seen an american or canadian guy have such (Sexual) behavior...or been so STRAIGHT UP about physical attractions...lust? i deserve someone that knows me first and appreciates my personality rather than eying and seducing me...

i know i am a naive person but i cant help feeling as if i am in love, it's almost natural for me and i can't help it

some of you may consider this story sad and pathetic but trust me...if you saw him lol you would want to forget all the truth about how this guy could potentially be and would want to act like it was all good.

i need some good advice for a good soul and a person w/ a clear mind...please help

BTW...i dont know where my previous post went!!! so i am re posting.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Con agua fria!

Take a cold shower and while you are at it, do NOT use the "desperation soap"....It's showing very clearly!.

I think the last person I witnessed acting like she has never seen a man was my niece whrn she was about 5 years old!!.

"WHERE IN HELL DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE!!!!".

R&O!.

hey2u20000004

Mar 13, 2008
bro don't get all offended...it's all good...it's a general question some girls have when they're being asked out by a guy...i'm questioning his backing for asking me out and painting a picture of the way ive fallen for him

you dont know me, so ... dont place judgements about needing a shower... ??? you go take one?! gross.

J

John Evans

i would hide in a bush and watch him as he walks along the street....he will most probably look at virtually everyone in the same way...even me

hey2u20000004

Mar 13, 2008
You don't know where your previous 8 or so posts went? They've gone to take a shower .. you should too! ;) For the rest, have a good time but don't fall in love with this boy.

alrite bros...thanks for being immature and inconsiderate. i appreciate it.

maybe this guy is just like you...thanks for letting me into the male mind anyways, i appreciate it...ill take a shower !?! you should toO!

hey2u20000004

Mar 13, 2008
i love how only guys are posting on this thread...maybe a girl has been in a similar situation before. if not, i am just being honest with yall

LOL @ john's comment!!! haha

J

John Evans

i believe chris is a lady of the female sex...i was seduced by a man on the beach once....with his eyes only...he wanted to sell me another pina colada....

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
alrite bros...thanks for being immature and inconsiderate. i appreciate it.

maybe this guy is just like you...thanks for letting me into the male mind anyways, i appreciate it...ill take a shower !?! you should toO!

FYI...Chris is a female...and a mod...and a fellow poster...please show some respect before heading out to shower!;)

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Happiness is appreciating it for what is was: some fling.

Madness is trying to make it into what it's not: something.

Read the literally thousands of posts in this forum regarding sankies, understand your situation really is the same as them, protect your heart, and MOVE ON with your life before you get hurt and broke.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The lack of pertinent details is throwing up some red flags.

Do you live in the DR? Where on the island are you? Are you there now?

Where is it that you keep running into him?

Does he live where you keep running into him, or is he just out trolling for tourists whenever you see him?

You must understand that many hustlers hang around hotels to see who they can pick up.

You would do yourself a favor by stating more facts and not going into these feelings of desire.

Then maybe you will get a more pragmatic response.

Not to get too ahead of myself, but what is happening to you has happened to many of us, so don't be concerned with that.

My suggestion to you is to be less emotional and more straightforward with your situation because when I first read your story, and the fact that you only have a couple of posts under your belt would lead some to think that you are fabricating this story to wind people up.

Last edited:

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
My Advice to you is kudos for finding this site, and read the sankie 101 forum, There is a lot of information that will be helpful for you to determine what you are feeling, I didnt even know there was a name for it, but some of these men are sankies, the rest is up to you, do as much reading as you can it all starts to make sense after a while.

good luck, and you mentioned Love in your post-eliminate that ...definately not love and i'm willing to bet my pay cheque on it!!

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
First of all, it appears that this young kid is much younger than you. If so more than likely when he saw you what attracted him the most were the dollars and visa that he could obtain. Here in the DR, guys don't go after older women unless they have something to gain or they are desperate. If he really is a good looking boy there will be a line of 16 yr old girls waiting to get their hands on them.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Chip's got a good point there. You mentioned "Dominican Boy" a few times. Um, I presume that's a term of affection and that he's at least 18? Quick test: ask to see his cedula. It's an ID Dominicans get when they hit the age of majority. If he doesn't have it, you really need to head off in another direction. Dominicans don't much care for grown foreigners messing with minors.

Feb 7, 2007
Some long, long time ago there was a post basically discussing, that, when guys fell for sankiettes, they get hurt but move on and don't lay their souls on the open message board. Also, if I remember clearly, it was universally concluded, that while guys do not do it, girls do. They need emotional assurance or negation of what they are doing, whatever.

We have seen this zillion times here.... Read, read and read the DR1's Sankies and Mars/Venus forum. He is sankie, because if you are tourist gringa and he is Dominican you have like 99.999% chance he is sankie. Would you mortgage your home to put all the money and all your savings into the NY Lottery ticket where your odds are 99.999% chance of loosing? If you wouldn't do it with your house and money, do not do it with your heart.

And if you are still indecisive... NEXT!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
"I Love Little Boys" ? there's medication for this :ermm:

AnnaC mi amor, donde esta ?? :cheeky:

Thegirlnextdoor

Feb 22, 2007
So, forgive me if I am wrong, but from reading your post, it seems you havent actually yet started a relationship with this guy?! So you've fallen in love with him because you think hes hot and the way he looks at you??
I dont want to sound rude, but first off I think you're being very naive, and that statement would apply if you were talking about any guy of any nationality. I think it's appropriate to say "you're in lust" at this point.
In regards to what you should do, nobody on this site knows the person you are talking about, so we cant really make any judgements. People are giving you advice from hearing/experiencing what most girls go through with Dominican guys but from what I can see, you're not taking it, and are instead arguing with most of the dr1 members.
I know many Dominican men, they are all extremely flirty. As someone already mentioned, your amor is probablly looking at pretty much any half decent woman in the same way.
I dated a Dominican guy for a year, we still talk now and again, but overall it was not a good relationship, and I have seen and know of many, many girls that have fallen in love with the wrong type of guy over there. I also know a handfull, that have very good relationships with their novio/esposo and have done for years.
I would however imagine that statistically, in the end, more foreign girls get played by Dominican guys, than find their true love.
So my advice would be to walk away, especially as from what I have read, you seem to be extremelly emotional and naive and a good target possibly?!
Something tells me though, no matter how many people post on this thread and tell you to get the hell away, one "look" and a few kind words from this guy, will have you believeing everything he says, over anything anyone else tells you! Experience...we all gotta learn from our own mistakes I guess, just as long as you do learn ;)

Giglet

Oct 8, 2007
Wow, girl. You got it bad eh?
I think it is safe to say you are not in love. But you are feeling very overwhelmed by this guy.
It's easy to let your adrenalin and emotional state take over. It feels like a drug i know, and you don't want to give it up... you want more of it.
But you have to start thinking with a little more logic.
Most Dominican men will have a hidden agenda, and you have to know first what he is really after. Trust me, when you read the countless threads on the sankie forum... you'll realise that the heartbreak you feel will be immense.

Long distance relationships are hard work, and they very rarely work out, even for the none sankies.

Do i think he's a sankie? Very likely.

Good luck.
~Giglet~

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Uugghhh

i stumbled upon this forum...it has so many interesting things to read...and i need some help...some honest advice...i really need some, you could say i am desperate. please be honest and truthful rather than trying to be so concerned with what people will say in response to what you say.

so...my story...

is that there's this beautiful DR boy i have basically fallen in love with...let me describe how i play the initial situation occurred. this situation that i play over and over in my mind- the first day i saw him, he was casually walking, as i we came closer, and his face became clear-i thought-damn you have been so finely crafted...his eyes were so deep, he was dark chocolate, his face was so smooth, just the perfect amount of hair on his jaws is what he had, his side burns were nice too, his hair is the scruffy bald look, his body and his structure was strong, he was the perfect height, his arms were so strong and powerful too...the way he walked was confident yet sweet, not arrogant, just sexy? (to me at least lol)...

he wasn't looking straight forward when he was far, but as he came closer...he began to raise his head forward in my direction...pretty soon his eyes were locked in mine...he was looking straight at me...i felt as if we were glued to one another...he kept looking straight into my eyes. his were so deep. so powerful and deep.

so after that i blushed to myself. shortly after i was convinced that there was no way in hell he was looking at me.

the next day there he was again...this time i wanted to make sure it was me who he was looking at, which i was convinced he wasn't...i also thought even if he was looking at me so deeply, it was obviously wrong- i mean, who knows the type of person he is...what does he want???:paranoid:

so another day rolled along...i was walking outside...and the sun was shining brightly...it was so bright that i couldn't help squinting...as i stepped outside i saw him a few feet ahead of me, coming in my direction...this time he was even more distinct, more powerful, more confident as he stared me into my eyes...he just softly looked into my eyes...his look was of curiosity, interest, care, desire, love?

i have been struck by a love angel...and i am so close to accepting his relationship request...he wants me to go out with him and has been showing me that he would want to start a relationship...he keeps talking to me and is basically courting me...

there has been so many things said about DR guys...i want everyone to forget about how educated, wealthy or poor this guy is...just tell me, please, should i run in the other direction? am i headed for a train wreck???

i mean seriously...how many girls could he have done this too??? i have never seen an american or canadian guy have such (Sexual) behavior...or been so STRAIGHT UP about physical attractions...lust? i deserve someone that knows me first and appreciates my personality rather than eying and seducing me...

i know i am a naive person but i cant help feeling as if i am in love, it's almost natural for me and i can't help it

some of you may consider this story sad and pathetic but trust me...if you saw him lol you would want to forget all the truth about how this guy could potentially be and would want to act like it was all good.

i need some good advice for a good soul and a person w/ a clear mind...please help

BTW...i dont know where my previous post went!!! so i am re posting.

Sorry but this sounds like some silly soap-opera- wanna be or one of those sick love story books who's name escapes me.:cheeky: Best advice, give your head a shake and snap out of it. Not trying to be mean just realistic. ;)