Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Johnny Walker Blue - where to find

Hello all: not sure if this is a "Living" question but need to find Johnny Walker Blue in those tiny airline-size bottles (1 oz? 2 oz???; I'm not sure of the size). A friend needs about 100 of them for a wedding - anyone know where I can find these in Santo Domingo? Thanks!

PS - or where to find them in Miami/Orlando area as well.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default No

Don't think you'll find minis of Blue Label anywhere except for the little gift packs that include the other colors. Suggest you start with a couple of bottles of blue and after 2 drinks go to black label, and after 4 go to whatever because they won't know the difference at that point. Just a suggestion. Once the Blue runs out just keep filling the blue bottles with the 'whatever' and likely everyone will be happy and save the host some bucks.

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to ask one of my boys that did something with Black...I'll get back to you on this.

I agree that it is generally a waste of money to go "high end" on this. Heck, I'd drink the Blue myself and then refill it with MacAlbert!! Nobody'd know the difference....

HB

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a port party once. We started with the 40 year old. By the time we had worked our way down through the 30's right up to the 10 year olds, everyone was really happy.

Now, let's rephrase the question .. Where can the op find empty tiny airline-size Johnny Walker Blue bottles?
    (just kidding - I'm all for scotch .. more like the single malts, but nevertheless, scotch)

I don't think one finds airline-size Johnny Walker Blue, but I am not absolutely sure of this. As far as I know, the Blue is a special blend with numbered bottles.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sure you can have "Blue" labels custom printed for any size bottle.
    Soak off the Black labels if you really have to impress people.

Just do what Hillbilly suggested.....what a dumb thread. I would rather talk about S.T.I.S.!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    .....what a dumb thread.
    So dumb, you repeated it!

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for terrrific honey, HB!!

The best honey in my life!!!

WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I am going to ask one of my boys that did something with Black...I'll get back to you on this.

I agree that it is generally a waste of money to go "high end" on this. Heck, I'd drink the Blue myself and then refill it with MacAlbert!! Nobody'd know the difference....

HB

Post Thanks / Like

HEHEHEHEHE.....glad you liked it...

I'll talk to my guy tomorrow..

HB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Go to your local liquor store in Miami/Orlando and ask if they can be ordered. They would know for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

No luck so far....Wasn't the one I thought it was....

HB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast