Johnny Walker Blue - where to find

Bellamona

Sep 18, 2007
Hello all: not sure if this is a "Living" question but need to find Johnny Walker Blue in those tiny airline-size bottles (1 oz? 2 oz???; I'm not sure of the size). A friend needs about 100 of them for a wedding - anyone know where I can find these in Santo Domingo? Thanks!

PS - or where to find them in Miami/Orlando area as well.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
No

Don't think you'll find minis of Blue Label anywhere except for the little gift packs that include the other colors. Suggest you start with a couple of bottles of blue and after 2 drinks go to black label, and after 4 go to whatever because they won't know the difference at that point. Just a suggestion. Once the Blue runs out just keep filling the blue bottles with the 'whatever' and likely everyone will be happy and save the host some bucks.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am going to ask one of my boys that did something with Black...I'll get back to you on this.

I agree that it is generally a waste of money to go "high end" on this. Heck, I'd drink the Blue myself and then refill it with MacAlbert!! Nobody'd know the difference....

HB

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
We had a port party once. We started with the 40 year old. By the time we had worked our way down through the 30's right up to the 10 year olds, everyone was really happy. ;)

Now, let's rephrase the question .. Where can the op find empty tiny airline-size Johnny Walker Blue bottles?
(just kidding - I'm all for scotch .. more like the single malts, but nevertheless, scotch)

I don't think one finds airline-size Johnny Walker Blue, but I am not absolutely sure of this. As far as I know, the Blue is a special blend with numbered bottles.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I am sure you can have "Blue" labels custom printed for any size bottle.
Soak off the Black labels if you really have to impress people.

Just do what Hillbilly suggested.....what a dumb thread. I would rather talk about S.T.I.S.!

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Thank you for terrrific honey, HB!!

The best honey in my life!!!

WOW!!!

I am going to ask one of my boys that did something with Black...I'll get back to you on this.

I agree that it is generally a waste of money to go "high end" on this. Heck, I'd drink the Blue myself and then refill it with MacAlbert!! Nobody'd know the difference....

HB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Found the one. They gave little bags of JW Black. They were ferried down from New York. If you want, talk to the head of Marcas Premium, and see if he will get you a few cases of those small bottles. He is the distributor for JW in the DR. Or not.

HB

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Try the state of South Carolina, they have that strange liquor law that all bars/restaurants must serve sml bottles, they have allmost every brand known to man.
just a thought....

lt

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
The smallest JW Blue available is the 200 ml bottles. They go for about $62 to $69 retail.

Bellamona

Sep 18, 2007
Thanks all!

Sorry for the delay in replying..I was traveling. I appreciate all the suggestions. He wanted to give out the mini-bottles as a gift/souvenir at his wedding in Orlando so I'll pass these leads on to him. Thanks again!