Pool Safety Fence

gamana

Apr 24, 2006
I am looking for a pool safety fence. The type you see everywhere in the US (black mesh with poles in the ground every 4-5 feet). Has anyone seen those around DR?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Are you talking of chained link fence?
I believe that the OP is referring to something more like this.
offerdahl.jpg

reese_in_va

Feb 22, 2007
Have not seen those here in the DR ...or in the states for that matter. I would assume this "life saver pool fence" is a removable barrier, custom made for each pool. Maybe you can have someone local fabricate one for you using similiar materials?

DR1

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Have not seen those here in the DR ...or in the states for that matter. I would assume this "life saver pool fence" is a removable barrier, custom made for each pool. Maybe you can have someone local fabricate one for you using similiar materials?

DR1

Reese if you click on img code then copy and paste the photo will come up
fence1.jpg

reese_in_va

Feb 22, 2007
Thanks DB,
It's actually the first time I have used this option. Still a newbie on these threads, figuring the ins and outs as I go.

For the OP.. Can you not use pvc tubing, filled with cement to fabricate this safety barrier? The male/ female moulded end would work to your advantage. You could use the female end for the "pocket" (bored into the ground/ cement/ tiles) to insert the posts and then use the rest of the tube for the rails. You would need some tees and elbows also. The pvc will hold paint (as long as it doesn't get stratched much) and then you could cut and install the mesh using zip-strips.
Just and idea....could save you some $$

reese_in_va

Feb 22, 2007
safety net

I looked at this site and I have to say that there is something that disturbs me here. I understand that the primary function of this is too keep out unwanted guests, pets, children, but PUHHHHLEEEEZZ!!! This picture is too much.
DR1

Hope this comes up (image)

sorry, maybe I need more instruction

Last edited:
A

apostropheman

home.jpg

I think your link was corrupt as the first http:// was unnecessary.

Last edited: