Re: question fore Robnerto?

I

In The Dark

Re: question fore Robnerto?

Roberto, now I am a PD which is the same as schwull. Do you have a fixation with homosexuality? Do you need someone to help you out of the closet? Sorry, can't help you there.

Before attempting to insult people in several languages, learn one language well. Why not start with Spaniol? (Your spelling of Espanol)

You mentioned that my post caused friends to call you. You have friends? Wonders never cease.

Had you been in Puerto Plata for a few nights instead of Cabarete, you would realize that my complaints about the situation were mild in comparison with the feelings of the people on the street.

Now that you have some tourist dollars in your pocket, you probably can't understand the frustration of people who still live in the barrios without light or water. Well, thanks to their guts, we now have electricity in Puerto Plata for the last 20 hours, non stop.

The only thing that you have said that I agree with is that this is a great country. Does one have to be Dominican to be entitled to an opinion? Just because you are Dominican, do I have to take your insults?

Hasta la vista maricon pendejo.

R

Roberto

Re: You go ITD!!!!!!!! Bravo!!!!

Stefanie

you think he got me eh?
that is find lets see about that

and fore you Chicken I don't need you to post you real name any more I have more friends then you could possibly dream of

with out asking
I got help

keep alarming the tourist that come to this board ore any others places in this country,with you miss information
and wee would see if is gon a be me ore who gon a talk with you and where that gon a be

we have news paper in this board
there are TV news stations
and many qualify people local/foreigner,in this board and others place to informed the planet about what ever good ore bad thing that are happening in this country, in A profetional way
that does not lead any one of having A heart attack because they think something bad may be happening to they families and friends
we don't need any sheep paparasi news from cr----- like you who probably take A bier in the morning as breakfast
do you have to be Dominican to talk about the Dominican Republic
no but yes you have to have A brain to do it if you can not do it in A way that not cause any uncesary alarm then you better shut the-------up
there are foreigner embassy that are here 24houres with profetional Teem
to advice they authorities about any possible jeopardy fore they respective citizen
they do not need help from you

if you would like to see this country burning it is not and is not gon a be burning not today not tomorow
the only one that can burn are cr-----like you fore sure
you are too sensible to receive insult
then choose you words
like that you would not ever be insult
ore at list admit you did A mistake and someone got p-----------of of you because of you way of saying thing that are wrong

see you
Roberto

S

stefanie

First of all you are cusing out the wrong person. I am not the one who posted the "In the Dark" comment, so you need to stop being so negative and back off. Or at least know whom you are cursing. Second of all if you are going to be so hateful, and in english, learn english a wee tad better. I would rather you be so flamboyant in spanish so I could better understand. This message board has become a spawn for those so full of negativity and hatered. As the good book says: He that is soon angry dealeth foolishly.... An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundath in transgression. Where there is no wood there is no fire, where there is no talebearer there is no strife. And last but not least, didn't your mama teach you if you do not have anything nice to say... DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!! You need to step back and pipe it. It is not your place to judge.

R

Roberto

You go ITD!!!!!!!! Bravo!!!! *DC* *DC*
Stefanie (spider-wa053.proxy.aol.com) -- Sunday, 13 August 2000, at 12:16 a.m

sk71071@aol.com

if you did not wrote this comment
then why the h-------are you answering this post ? it is nothing to do with you is it?

ore it she you siter the one who I answer that hurt you so much?

S

stefanie

Once again your english is so poor I do not understand your tongue lashing. The reason I responded is because I agree with who ever wrote the first because you are THE MOST negative person I have ever heard and if you are not going to bring good to the board DON'T bring anything at all.