First Day of Of Sage Apprenticeship...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
...begins today when my plane lands.

Was weird to buy a one-way ticket.

Years of planning comes to a head today.

Onward and Upward!

Soy Dominicana...:D:rambo:

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Bwst of luck to you cb..............

Please keep all of us posted on your progress and journey. ;)

Mar 2, 2008
I believe cobraboy is celebrating his move to the home of Dominicanas, not his gender change. At least I hope that is the case.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I believe cobraboy is celebrating his move to the home of Dominicanas, not his gender change. At least I hope that is the case.
I wish it were so.
When he told me he needed a last minute operation before making the big move, I had no idea he was going to be transgendering, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I sure do hope he came out looking cute.

Mar 2, 2008
This doesn't make him a bad person, you know.
Futhermore, he was cute before, so I'm sure he'll be even cuter now.
And remember, variety is the spice of life.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
...begins today when my plane lands.

Was weird to buy a one-way ticket.

Years of planning comes to a head today.

Onward and Upward!

Soy Dominicana...:D:rambo:

The best of luck to you Cobragirl in your new life!

All the best,
JOHN

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Jajajajaja

Soy Dominicano...:embarrased:...I gotta get the "a" and "o" thingy down, don't want (ahem) ~some~ DR1ers to get the wrong idea....

And kwit staring @ my butt...;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Mr. Cobraboy please call me and lets arrange a little get together in my house.
AZB

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Best of luck in your new venture, cobraboy. As I stated once before, I think you will do just fine as you showed us all that you really planned and prepared for this journey. As you know, the DR life is full of surprises, some will be good, some will be bad... just keep your positive attitude that you have always portrayed and life will be good. You have amassed a very healthy and wise circle of friends, so you will always have a safety net.

Wishing you and your beautiful girlfriend a wonderful life together!

Marlie

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Well I guess watching your 'o's and your 'a's is preferable to minding your 'p's & your 'q's..........Good luck. Shout if you need anything. And don't go too hard on yourself if you find yourself pulling out your own hair from time to time...........:cheeky:

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Cobraboys been in the D.R. for almost 12 hours and not a word. Do we need to check the airport to see if he got lost?

Best of luck, Ringo

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think Ms. Alida has taken him under her wings.....fly cobraboy, fly!!!!

I wouldn't worry too much about our guy...he'll surface one of these days....he he he

HB

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Good HB! I was just thinking; long time dream, one way ticket, COLD beer at 5:31 AM and....no turning back.

Regards, Ringo

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
I'm here! Been major busy the last couple of days, and will be today, too. Saw Chip yesterday when he rode his moto to Jarabacoa. We plan on some downtime this weekend in Santiago, and maybe a round at Las Aromas...

Life is good.

Mas tardes!

BTW-Century Plaza is quite nice, and the restaurant is most acceptable, fine food and service. I recommend this place There was a PLD rally here last night. Crazy!!!!