BEST POOL GUY -J.Fitzgerals pools

Taylor

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Jan 28, 2005
I've tried and tried, but there is no denying that John and his team are by far the best at what they do.

We have constant problems with people coming in off the ocean and going right into the pool, sand everywhere.

I have learned the hard way that you get what you pay for here. I tried to do it on our own, tried the other, but in the end I am back with JF.

Pools are not an easy thing on the ocean, so don't waste your time, go with the best!!!

aross

Nov 15, 2007
You get what you pay for

I've tried and tried, but there is no denying that John and his team are by far the best at what they do.

We have constant problems with people coming in off the ocean and going right into the pool, sand everywhere.

I have learned the hard way that you get what you pay for here. I tried to do it on our own, tried the other, but in the end I am back with JF.

Pools are not an easy thing on the ocean, so don't waste your time, go with the best!!!

I appears to me that you must have settled what you considered a challenge with John satisfactorily (as set out in your earlier thread about dissatisfaction with John).

It is nice to see our comments above about John and his services which echo many of the comments from other DR1 posters in the earlier thread.

Johanfitz

Nov 17, 2006
Well as the ole saying goes. Don't burn your bridges. I have been living here, and other smaller Islands most of my life. "Small communities" We have a tendency to get a bit testy with each other at times. But I've learned not to get to excited. Every thing is as it should be. We have returned to the well run "Extreme Hotel" in Punta Goleta, and will try even harder to give better service. I must say. Hector my Dominican partner is so happy things worked out. And it was not about money with him. He takes a lot of pride in his work.
Thank you Taylor for putting your pride aside, and calling us back.That was big of you. And thank the rest of my friends for some nice comments. P.S. I want to add there was never a question of bills being Pd. John Of "John's Pool Service"

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
We have some big men in our community.
The DR is the land of extremes, and those of us who have lived here for awhile have all met some pretty big azzholes, but there's also the incredibly special people here, and Taylor & John are proof of that.