Mao, again (Hillbilly or Mariana?)

J

Jo Anne

Help! I posted looking for info on a poem about Mao, city of the beautiful sunsets. Now, I know the author, but cannot find anything on the internet about Juan de Jesus Reyes. Does anyone know the name of the book? When did he live? Only Google gave me a bit of information but I cannot locate his works. Thank you!

M

mariana

I asked my niece for the book cause I knew she has it, but apparently she misplaced it. I will keep on trying and will let you know. Sorry for the delay. Mariana

J

Jo Anne

Thank you! You have no idea what it would mean to me. I am a Mao fanatic, I guess you could say.

C

CES

Re: Mao . . . (Hi Jo Anne:)

"Una Compatriota" sez: The Juan de Jesus Reyes family is still in Mao. . .

Regards,

. . . CES

M

mariana

Re: Mao . . . (Hi Jo Anne:)

Hi, Jo Anne. I talked to my niece, she found a book about Mao but
I think that it is not the one you mean. The one she got is called MAO Y SU GENTE , the author is HECTOR BREA TIO.
The bellos atardeceres is mentioned in the book, but not a poem. I will keep on trying, for I am also interested in obtaining the book. I live in Miami, and will try to go to the dominicans shop during the week end and see if I find it. (that is if the hurricane Debby will not get here by then)
Regards. Mariana
P.S. Sorry for the delay.

J

Jo Anne

Re: Thanks, Mariana!!

Thanks Mariana! I really appreciate your help. If you don't have any luck, I will ask one of my Spanish teachers to help me once I return to college. Now, I will try to find the book by the author that you mentioned. Anything about Mao fascinates me!