Ocean World

Status
Not open for further replies.

holita

Jun 6, 2006
Does anyone know the hours of operation? Also, is the establishment worth the price? How long does it take to get through the entire park?

Thanks!

stewart

Mar 1, 2004
Does anyone know the hours of operation? Also, is the establishment worth the price? How long does it take to get through the entire park?

Thanks!

When I went with my family, we got in for free. From what I saw, it is only worth the price if you are there early enough to see the shows and do all the offered activities. The park itsel is not really big and you could see most of the exibits in an hour or 2.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
When I went with my family, we got in for free. From what I saw, it is only worth the price if you are there early enough to see the shows and do all the offered activities. The park itsel is not really big and you could see most of the exibits in an hour or 2.

To see all the shows and attractions offered, it will take at least a whole day:

Included in price of admission
Snorkel Reef Pool - Open 9am to 6pm
Dolphin Shows 9:30am, 1:30pm
Bird Shows 10:30am, 2:30pm
Sea Lion Shows: 11:00am, 3:00pm
Shark Show 10:00am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm
Tiger Photos and Feeding: 10:30am, 12:00pm, 2 pm, 4pm

Available at extra cost:
Dolphin Swim (offered at 8 diffferent times during the day from 10 am to 5pm)
Dolphin Encounter (offered at 8 different times during the day from 10 am to 5pm)
Sea Lion Encounter - available 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm
Shark Encounter - available 10:00am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm

drmc

Jun 10, 2007
all of the kids I know who have been loved it ...so if you are going with kids I think its worth it. I also agree that to get the most out of it its best to spend the whole day there.

If you just want a water park though, I think the one in Sosua is nice and cheaper than the ocean world experience.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Thanks for all the information...

Can anyone tell me the cost?

Admission adults $55 (includes round trip bus transportation, snorkel reef pool and snorkel equipment)
12 and under $40
3 and under - free

Dolphin Swim including admission adults $145
kids 6-12 $120 (needs paying parent in same session)
under 6 not allowed

Dolphin Encounter including admission adults $100
kids 4-12 $80
3 and under - free

for more information write reservation2@ocean-world.info or check out OceanWorldAdventurePark.com | Caribbean Dolphin Park, Puerto Plata - Dominican Republic

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007

How in the world did u get into such an expensive place for free?

Please share the secret...my whole time living in POP I never went cuz it was way above my budget.

And I absolutely LOVE dolphins and really wanted to go....

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Admission adults $55 (includes round trip bus transportation, snorkel reef pool and snorkel equipment)
12 and under $40
3 and under - free

Dolphin Swim including admission adults $145
kids 6-12 $120 (needs paying parent in same session)
under 6 not allowed

Dolphin Encounter including admission adults $100
kids 4-12 $80
3 and under - free

for more information write reservation2@ocean-world.info or check out OceanWorldAdventurePark.com | Caribbean Dolphin Park, Puerto Plata - Dominican Republic

Conchman, have you seen El Faro, Friday print version, page 16? ;) :) P.16 of the supplement, that is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.