Calle Luperon, Puerto Plata?

R

Ronald Heyne

I need to know where Calle Luperon in Puerto Plata is. Can anyone give me a description how to get there? Maybe someone can relay a message to a person living there?

Thank you

Ronald

A

Alexandra

Hi Ronald,

We met last year on this board and wrote some emails for some time. I'm going to PP next week, I know where Calle Luperon is. Maybe I can help you out! Let me know by email!

Alex

A

Another Gringo in Pto.Pta.

I am sorry, but I dont answer soon, because that question is that stupid (and the answer now to) that I thought, it was a joke. But if its shure serious, I will help you and deliever whatever you want.Send a mail (with name and house #)I can print it and bring it there...
And now the answer: The "Calle Gregorio Luperon" in POP is the Malecon, the most famous street, so what*LOL*?.
cu/charly

R

Ronald Heyne

Charly,

thank you for your answer.

I don?t know much of Puerto Plata, but of cause I know the Malecon. However, I checked it on the map and there it says "Av General Gregorio Luperon". Not sure if this is the same as "Calle Luperon"?

Ronald

A

Another Gringo in Pto.Pta.

That is possible that there is in some Bario a Street with the same name, but than you have to know wich Bario. Anyway i will help you than to but here its without knowing that, allmost impossiible to fond out.
On other hand, the even shorten streetnames here like that. Just to say Calle L.and not the whole name.......
cu/charly

R

Ronald Heyne

OK Charly,

I will send you an e-mail.

Thank you

Ronald