Cotui to Casa de Campo travel?

UP_time

Aug 16, 2003
Hello friends!
Im from Cotui and need to travel to Casa de Campo on friday .
I can get To SD easy as there is good service here going to KM9 in SD
Is there bus service from KM 9 in Santo Domingo to La Romana or Casa de Campo ?
Ive asked the locals here in Cotui but im getting diffrent responses!
Can someone offer some suggestions?
Thank You !

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
I'm pretty sure the Bavaro Express buses that go to Punta Cana will take you right past the entrance to Casa de Campo, just after La Romana. They don't normally stop, but I suspect a small propina might convince the driver to let you off. If you do a search for Bavaro Express, I know there have been several threads about transport to PC, and the location of the parada in SD is given.

javive

May 17, 2002
to get to romana

you can do that, but also instead of going to km9 you can also go to parque enriquillo on duarte street, they have bus stops to almost anywhere including romana, theres a direct bus to romana there.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
you can do that, but also instead of going to km9 you can also go to parque enriquillo on duarte street, they have bus stops to almost anywhere including romana, theres a direct bus to romana there.

I'm pretty sure that is where the Bavaro Express buses depart also, The only thing about taking the bus to La Romana is that it will take you to a parada in the city, and you will need to get other transport from there to Casa de Campo. There is a good chance that connection could be made right there at the La Romana parada, but I'm not sure. The Bavaro Express bus would pass right by the entrance to Casa de Campo on it's way to Higuey/Bavaro.

UP_time

Aug 16, 2003
Thank You sweetdbt and javive for your quick and informative post!
This will be a big help!
If there is anything you need from Cotui, let me know ...well you never know !
Thanks again !