In Juan Dolio NOW!!!

domingodeb

Feb 18, 2008
Hi all

I'm here in Juan Dolio and wanted to know if there are any DR1 members in the area that would like to meet up for coffee or ?
I got together with MommC this morning and had a great visit with her and her wealth of information. Was great to put a face to a name. Would like to do that with others who might be here.

If you would be available Friday at 1pm to meet at Casablanca it would be great. Enter a posting if you can make it.

Look forward to meeting any and all.

Debbie;):bunny::bunny:

DrChrisHE

On Probation!
Jul 23, 2006
Hi all

I'm here in Juan Dolio and wanted to know if there are any DR1 members in the area that would like to meet up for coffee or ?
I got together with MommC this morning and had a great visit with her and her wealth of information. Was great to put a face to a name. Would like to do that with others who might be here.

If you would be available Friday at 1pm to meet at Casablanca it would be great. Enter a posting if you can make it.

Look forward to meeting any and all.

Debbie;):bunny::bunny:

Hi Debbie: I'd love to meet you (and anyone else who would join us). Sorry I missed you and MommC (when I'm working at the clinic in Ramon Santana I only receive text msgs!) Maybe she'll join us. PM me if you are still up for Friday. I'll call JRR too if you want more people.
paz y salud,
DrChrisHE