Need Capable Translator: English to Spanish

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Have some documents that need to be translated from English to Spanish. Any suggestions as to a very capable translator will be appreciated. Probably easier if the person is in Sosua, but this is not required since a translator able to receive and send out the material by internet is preferred.

It is not necessary that the person be certified as a legal translator.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Ken,
Sending you a pm. I have a friend here who is a certified translator (Dominican) & happens to be in Sosua/Cabarete area at the moment.
I don't think the price is outrageous.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Have some documents that need to be translated from English to Spanish. Any suggestions as to a very capable translator will be appreciated. Probably easier if the person is in Sosua, but this is not required since a translator able to receive and send out the material by internet is preferred.

It is not necessary that the person be certified as a legal translator.

Melicio Perez. Teacher of Spanish for foreigners and English/German for Dominicans. Casa Goete (just after El Neptuno). Instituto Intercultural del Caribe.

Truly bi-lingual Spanish-English. Encyclopedic knowledge in all fields. Also excellent German and French.

I cannot imagine a better candidate for your job.

Sanation

May 21, 2007
a brand spanking new and original post

anyone similar to this 'Melicio Perez' in SD? Looking for some personal and small group (3) tuition. regards.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
anyone similar to this 'Melicio Perez' in SD? Looking for some personal and small group (3) tuition. regards.

IIC has another office in la capital and Melicio works half year there , half year here in Sosua. Originally he is from Santo Domingo.

I know many other local teachers/ translators, but with all my respect and love , no one is even close to him.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks for the help. The suggestions sent by PM were much appreciated and are being followed up on. I'm sure all those suggested would be able to do what needs to be done.