Need a good plumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
I need a plumber in the Sosua area who can figure out how to get water to the 4th floor in one of our buildings. There used to be good pressure, but now nothing. We have changed pipes, and even rerouted direct to the apartment from outside, but no luck. I am thinking of installing a booster pressure system since this building is quite a ways from the main pressure tanks.

Please give me a call if you think you can help. 809-571-1994 Thanks, Judy

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
We have been using Nelson during our construction in Playa Chiquita/Sosua. Nice guy and easy to work with. He has been very responsive when we have had problems. He does not speak english. 809-396-0396.

Regards, Ringo

El Plomero

Jul 12, 2007
I need a plumber in the Sosua area who can figure out how to get water to the 4th floor in one of our buildings. There used to be good pressure, but now nothing. We have changed pipes, and even rerouted direct to the apartment from outside, but no luck. I am thinking of installing a booster pressure system since this building is quite a ways from the main pressure tanks.

Please give me a call if you think you can help. 809-571-1994 Thanks, Judy

Is your pressure problem intermittent or is it always bad?

If it's intermittent, you have a flow problem, not a pressure problem.

If it's always bad and it was better before, you might want to isolate the whole building and put a gauge on it to find your actual pressure and compare that to what the street pressure is according to what the water company says it should be. Also, ask them if there has been a water pressure change recently. They could have lowered the mean water level in the tanks for a variety of reasons. That will affect water pressure.

If it's substantially less than before, you might have a screen installed in the water line where it enters the building? If so, you might want to have it cleaned before you do anything. Also, cycle the valves to make sure that nothing has built up in them.

You can start with that.

If you want to go further, email me at No_Ordinary_Plumber@Yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.