Dominican Airline Flight Attendants

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Does anyone have any comments/info..etc. on the Flight Attendants working on Dominican Airlines??

Has anyone had positive flying experiences with Dominican Airlines and the Flight Attendants?

How is their service in general compared with international companies?

What are there hiring requirements?

How likely would it be for a Canadian with Flight Attendant experience to be hired? (Trilingual with English/French/Spanish)?

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Have you tried to google it? (And on the top left hand corner, click on Images, instead of the default Web Search)

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Alicious

In reference to obtaining work, I think with your past experience and trilingual capabilities, you should be able to find a job with a DR Airline - pay might not be to international standards, but they will take you on. Are you certified trainer or just have past experience?

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I don't have airline experience actually..yet...although I am flying to Montreal on Monday for an interview with Air Transat...and I have a session with Air Canada coming up as well.

I was just curious to find out, how that may work as a job option when I move back to the DR, if I do get hired on as a FA.

Also hoping to hear from someone who has flown on Dominican Airlines what their service is like. In general, I never found the DR to be very customer service oriented...so I'm curious how that translates to their in-flight service...

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
What are there hiring requirements?
(Trilingual with English/French/Spanish)?

IMHO, I believe that the "Flight Attendants" would be very attractive well fit young women under 30 and single, the way the US used to be before all of the lawsuits. Of course Bi-Trilingual is a plus. Just my opinion.