Teaching jobs at Dominico

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
The Colegio Dominico-Americano is seeking teachers for the 2008-2009 school year. A bachelor's or master's degree is required. For elementary teachers, 12 credits in Education, for high school teachers, 24 credits in the subject area. Teachers need to be proficient in written and spoken English, have computer knowledge and teaching experience is preferable. Those interested should send their resume to the Human Resources Department, Av. Abraham Lincoln 21, Tel 809 535-0665 or email them at empleos@icda.edu.do

Posted 7 April 2008

djcurry

Apr 19, 2008
education required

Do good English speaking and writing skills (native language) a Bachelor of Arts and 30+ years of Social Services work qualify for your teaching jobs? What are the pay ranges?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Dolores is an admin on DR1. She is not the person offering jobs here so please send your questions to the contact info provided.

Those interested should send their resume to the Human Resources Department, Av. Abraham Lincoln 21, Tel 809 535-0665 or email them at empleos@icda.edu.do

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
The OP told you folks clearly what the Colegio requires: whether Bachelors or Masters, at least 12 credits in Education if you wish to teach elementary, 24 if you wish to teach high school.

Having taught for two years at the Institute (ICDA) associated with the Colegio during the 1990s, I think I can safely say that the pay ranges are going to seem low to someone not from the DR -- low even to people used to teaching in the US accustomed to low salaries.

If you don't have the education credits, but do have good skills and relevant experience and you have EFL accreditation, contact ICDA instead. If I recall correctly, though, the Colegio pays better.