Playa Dorada Bracelets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexwo1

Mar 2, 2008
Hey there. Does anyone know how Playa Dorada uses bracelets? What kind they use-colors. What they do for all inclusive. thanks alot.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Hey there. Does anyone know how Playa Dorada uses bracelets? What kind they use-colors. What they do for all inclusive. thanks alot.

Yea, I know. The hotels get their guests to wear plastic coloured bracelets when they are staying at AI's - think the colours vary.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004

Each resort within Playa Dorada usually uses different colour wrist bands and I think they may differentiate by colour in identifying guests of different durations.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Black bands at any Allegro resort always meant time share buyers.... oops! I mean "vacation club members".

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006

Just had a second thought but unfortunately too late to edit my post - are you trying to get in or out?

Alexwo1

Mar 2, 2008
haha im actually thinking about being a little sneaky to get in. Maybe get free drinks or something-?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
haha im actually thinking about being a little sneaky to get in. Maybe get free drinks or something-?

Well your question intrigued me as you have decided to stay at Suncamp I think you said in a previous post. You may get free drinks or possibly even more than that... when are you thinking of dropping in there?

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
Well, if you're thinking of sneaking in, my advise..... don't get caught. It can be very, very ugly and not worth it.

Alexwo1

Mar 2, 2008
Am i not allowed into the Playa Dorada complex if im not staying in one of the hotels? Im going to suncamp at the end of the month tabajadora.

Alexwo1

Mar 2, 2008
well im not bragging about. But no i really dont care if I get into Playa dorada without staying there. Not at all. Are you kidding me. Like im some brazen criminal with no morals-thats how your acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.